Fresh Teaser of Beyonce Knowles' 'Run the World (Girls)' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles has dropped a brand new teaser of her forthcoming "Run the World (Girls)" music video. Unlike the previous previews which focus on the girl force readying to take over the world, this new one gives a brief glimpse on repression army wearing full body armor and holding riot shield.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader of the rebels in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. It debuted at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS