Fresh Teaser of Beyonce Knowles' 'Run the World (Girls)' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles has dropped a brand new teaser of her forthcoming "Run the World (Girls)" music video. Unlike the previous previews which focus on the girl force readying to take over the world, this new one gives a brief glimpse on repression army wearing full body armor and holding riot shield.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader of the rebels in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. It debuted at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna