Fresh Teaser of Beyonce Knowles' 'Run the World (Girls)' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles has dropped a brand new teaser of her forthcoming "Run the World (Girls)" music video. Unlike the previous previews which focus on the girl force readying to take over the world, this new one gives a brief glimpse on repression army wearing full body armor and holding riot shield.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader of the rebels in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. It debuted at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show