Fresh Teaser of Beyonce Knowles' 'Run the World (Girls)' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles has dropped a brand new teaser of her forthcoming "Run the World (Girls)" music video. Unlike the previous previews which focus on the girl force readying to take over the world, this new one gives a brief glimpse on repression army wearing full body armor and holding riot shield.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader of the rebels in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. It debuted at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'