Fresh Teaser of Beyonce Knowles' 'Run the World (Girls)' Music Video
Beyonce Knowles has dropped a brand new teaser of her forthcoming "Run the World (Girls)" music video. Unlike the previous previews which focus on the girl force readying to take over the world, this new one gives a brief glimpse on repression army wearing full body armor and holding riot shield.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader of the rebels in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. It debuted at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival