Beyonce Debuts New Official Trailer of 'Run the World (Girls)' Video
In order to boost the sale of her new single "Run the World (Girls)" which received rather lukewarm response, Beyonce Knowles continued to hype up the upcoming release of its music video. Most recently, she dropped a new official trailer of the clip which previews her desert takeover.
This new sneak peek gives a look at an army of Beyonce's girl friends pumping their fists in the air. Clad in hot pants and short skirts, these ladies are all over the places, crawling and clawing on the ground, coming out of a cage, and getting on a bike ready for the girl domination.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. In a previous trailer, the former member of Destiny's Child briefly appears in all her glory, riding a horse in an all-white attire.
The music video hasn't got its premiere date, but it's expected to make its way out sometime soon. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single landed at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100 and serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos