Beyonce Debuts New Official Trailer of 'Run the World (Girls)' Video
In order to boost the sale of her new single "Run the World (Girls)" which received rather lukewarm response, Beyonce Knowles continued to hype up the upcoming release of its music video. Most recently, she dropped a new official trailer of the clip which previews her desert takeover.
This new sneak peek gives a look at an army of Beyonce's girl friends pumping their fists in the air. Clad in hot pants and short skirts, these ladies are all over the places, crawling and clawing on the ground, coming out of a cage, and getting on a bike ready for the girl domination.
The music video is directed by Francis Lawrence and shot in Mojave desert, California. The "If I Were a Boy" hitmaker is set to be the leader in this post-apocalypse-themed music video. In a previous trailer, the former member of Destiny's Child briefly appears in all her glory, riding a horse in an all-white attire.
The music video hasn't got its premiere date, but it's expected to make its way out sometime soon. "It'll be big, it'll probably be one of the bigger Beyonce music videos ever done. and, I can say that I think the song is unbelievable," Francis once told MTV.
Sampling Major Lazer's "Pon de Floor", "Run the World (Girls)" is produced by Switch with additional production by Beyonce and Shea Taylor. Co-written by her and The-Dream, the single landed at No. 33 on Billboard Hot 100 and serves as the first offering of her forthcoming studio album which is yet to be titled.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms