Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Character Spot Highlights Mystique
After Banshee, Beast and Havok, it's Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique who's now exposed in a new character spot for "X-Men: First Class". The video sees her first meeting with Beast and the development of their relationship. Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender's Magneto teaches her how to control her power.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
"X-Men: First Class" has James McAvoy star as young Professor X. Nicholas Hoult takes the role of Hank McCoy, a.k.a Beast, with Lucas Till starring as Havoc and Caleb Landry Jones playing Banshee. The action movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'