Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Character Spot Highlights Mystique
After Banshee, Beast and Havok, it's Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique who's now exposed in a new character spot for "X-Men: First Class". The video sees her first meeting with Beast and the development of their relationship. Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender's Magneto teaches her how to control her power.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
"X-Men: First Class" has James McAvoy star as young Professor X. Nicholas Hoult takes the role of Hank McCoy, a.k.a Beast, with Lucas Till starring as Havoc and Caleb Landry Jones playing Banshee. The action movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande