Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Character Spot Highlights Mystique
After Banshee, Beast and Havok, it's Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique who's now exposed in a new character spot for "X-Men: First Class". The video sees her first meeting with Beast and the development of their relationship. Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender's Magneto teaches her how to control her power.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
"X-Men: First Class" has James McAvoy star as young Professor X. Nicholas Hoult takes the role of Hank McCoy, a.k.a Beast, with Lucas Till starring as Havoc and Caleb Landry Jones playing Banshee. The action movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen