Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Character Spot Highlights Mystique
After Banshee, Beast and Havok, it's Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique who's now exposed in a new character spot for "X-Men: First Class". The video sees her first meeting with Beast and the development of their relationship. Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender's Magneto teaches her how to control her power.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
"X-Men: First Class" has James McAvoy star as young Professor X. Nicholas Hoult takes the role of Hank McCoy, a.k.a Beast, with Lucas Till starring as Havoc and Caleb Landry Jones playing Banshee. The action movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie