Fresh 'X-Men: First Class' Character Spot Highlights Mystique
After Banshee, Beast and Havok, it's Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique who's now exposed in a new character spot for "X-Men: First Class". The video sees her first meeting with Beast and the development of their relationship. Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender's Magneto teaches her how to control her power.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the X-Men saga, when Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr were two young men discovering their powers for the first time. They were working together with other Mutants to stop Armageddon. In the process, a rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
"X-Men: First Class" has James McAvoy star as young Professor X. Nicholas Hoult takes the role of Hank McCoy, a.k.a Beast, with Lucas Till starring as Havoc and Caleb Landry Jones playing Banshee. The action movie will hit U.S. theaters on June 3.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences