'X-Men: First Class' Character Spots: Banshee, Beast and Havok
20th Century Fox is attempting to introduce the young and gifted mutants in "X-Men: First Class" before the movie hits theaters June 3. Three character spots have just been released via MTV, giving an in-depth look of Banshee, Beast and Havok's abilities plus their trainings at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Banshee, played by Caleb Landry Jones, is originally an ordinary boy by the name of Sean Cassidy. His power relies on sonic scream which he can use as a weapon by means of the wave length as well as a method of flight. Xavier, played by James McAvoy, tells him to train his voice like a muscle.
Beast, played by Nicholas Hoult, is a nerdy genius named Hank McCoy. The spot gives a highlight on his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique when he was first introduced to her by The Man in Black. At the end of the video, viewers see the transformation of Hank to the blue powerhouse as depicted in the comic books.
The third character is Havok aka Alex Summers, played by Lucas Till. He is the only mutant who prefers solitary confinement for fear of his huge power. Xavier teaches him to control his powerful beam and suits him in an outfit which allows him to focus on his energy.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign