'X-Men: First Class' Character Spots: Banshee, Beast and Havok
20th Century Fox is attempting to introduce the young and gifted mutants in "X-Men: First Class" before the movie hits theaters June 3. Three character spots have just been released via MTV, giving an in-depth look of Banshee, Beast and Havok's abilities plus their trainings at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
Banshee, played by Caleb Landry Jones, is originally an ordinary boy by the name of Sean Cassidy. His power relies on sonic scream which he can use as a weapon by means of the wave length as well as a method of flight. Xavier, played by James McAvoy, tells him to train his voice like a muscle.
Beast, played by Nicholas Hoult, is a nerdy genius named Hank McCoy. The spot gives a highlight on his relationship with Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique when he was first introduced to her by The Man in Black. At the end of the video, viewers see the transformation of Hank to the blue powerhouse as depicted in the comic books.
The third character is Havok aka Alex Summers, played by Lucas Till. He is the only mutant who prefers solitary confinement for fear of his huge power. Xavier teaches him to control his powerful beam and suits him in an outfit which allows him to focus on his energy.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'