'Smallville' Two-Hour Finale Preview: Clark and Lex Learn Their Destiny
"Smallville" finale is all about destiny which is once again emphasized in a preview. Mashing up footage from old episodes and the upcoming ones, the sneak peek features Clark saying, "I can be their hero." In another scene, Lionel tells Lex, "Time to become the Luthor you're destined to be."
In the two-hour finale, Michael Rosenbaum will return as Clark's arc nemesis, Lex. Sharing about what his character will do in the show, he said, "Hmmm...his plan of cloning spare parts worked, only there's a big twist." He added, "I also have a great scene with Clark that will launch them each into their destinies as adversaries."
The Clark depicter, Tom Welling, meanwhile gushed that the finale will be "bittersweet. "I think people will feel fulfilled, but it's going to be bittersweet," he stated, before explaining, "If someone has been watching the show for 10 years, it's coming to an end, and that's never a fun thing... You always want more, but the reality is that it can't go on forever."
Another issue raised in the finale is Clark and Lois' wedding. About this, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."
The last two episodes of "Smallville" will air Friday, May 13 on The CW starting at 8:00 P.M., pushing aside "Supernatural" from its regular slot of 9:00 P.M. The ghost-hunting brothers show will return for its season finale on May 20.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed