'Smallville' Two-Hour Finale Preview: Clark and Lex Learn Their Destiny
"Smallville" finale is all about destiny which is once again emphasized in a preview. Mashing up footage from old episodes and the upcoming ones, the sneak peek features Clark saying, "I can be their hero." In another scene, Lionel tells Lex, "Time to become the Luthor you're destined to be."
In the two-hour finale, Michael Rosenbaum will return as Clark's arc nemesis, Lex. Sharing about what his character will do in the show, he said, "Hmmm...his plan of cloning spare parts worked, only there's a big twist." He added, "I also have a great scene with Clark that will launch them each into their destinies as adversaries."
The Clark depicter, Tom Welling, meanwhile gushed that the finale will be "bittersweet. "I think people will feel fulfilled, but it's going to be bittersweet," he stated, before explaining, "If someone has been watching the show for 10 years, it's coming to an end, and that's never a fun thing... You always want more, but the reality is that it can't go on forever."
Another issue raised in the finale is Clark and Lois' wedding. About this, executive producer Kelly Souders has said, "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."
The last two episodes of "Smallville" will air Friday, May 13 on The CW starting at 8:00 P.M., pushing aside "Supernatural" from its regular slot of 9:00 P.M. The ghost-hunting brothers show will return for its season finale on May 20.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand