Report: Brandi Glanville Filming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Brandi Glanville is allegedly the newest member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following long-running rumor of her possible involvement, it has just been reported that Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has signed up to star on the show.
TMZ claimed to have learned from sources close to the production that Brandi inked the deal "very recently". It was additionally said that the mother of two has begun filming scenes for the sixth installment of Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise.
Brandi and Bravo are yet to give comment on the news. Meanwhile, original cast Camille Grammer confirmed on Wednesday, May 4 during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons that "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" will return later this year for a second season.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video