Report: Brandi Glanville Filming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Brandi Glanville is allegedly the newest member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following long-running rumor of her possible involvement, it has just been reported that Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has signed up to star on the show.
TMZ claimed to have learned from sources close to the production that Brandi inked the deal "very recently". It was additionally said that the mother of two has begun filming scenes for the sixth installment of Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise.
Brandi and Bravo are yet to give comment on the news. Meanwhile, original cast Camille Grammer confirmed on Wednesday, May 4 during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons that "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" will return later this year for a second season.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer