Report: Brandi Glanville Filming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Brandi Glanville is allegedly the newest member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following long-running rumor of her possible involvement, it has just been reported that Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has signed up to star on the show.
TMZ claimed to have learned from sources close to the production that Brandi inked the deal "very recently". It was additionally said that the mother of two has begun filming scenes for the sixth installment of Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise.
Brandi and Bravo are yet to give comment on the news. Meanwhile, original cast Camille Grammer confirmed on Wednesday, May 4 during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons that "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" will return later this year for a second season.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle