Report: Brandi Glanville Filming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Brandi Glanville is allegedly the newest member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following long-running rumor of her possible involvement, it has just been reported that Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has signed up to star on the show.
TMZ claimed to have learned from sources close to the production that Brandi inked the deal "very recently". It was additionally said that the mother of two has begun filming scenes for the sixth installment of Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise.
Brandi and Bravo are yet to give comment on the news. Meanwhile, original cast Camille Grammer confirmed on Wednesday, May 4 during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons that "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" will return later this year for a second season.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture