Report: Brandi Glanville Filming 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Brandi Glanville is allegedly the newest member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Following long-running rumor of her possible involvement, it has just been reported that Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife has signed up to star on the show.
TMZ claimed to have learned from sources close to the production that Brandi inked the deal "very recently". It was additionally said that the mother of two has begun filming scenes for the sixth installment of Bravo's "Real Housewives" franchise.
Brandi and Bravo are yet to give comment on the news. Meanwhile, original cast Camille Grammer confirmed on Wednesday, May 4 during a cancer research event at the Beverly Hills Four Seasons that "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" will return later this year for a second season.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip