The Situation Officially Gets 'Jersey Shore' Spin-Off
As expected, Mike Sorrentino aka The Situation lands his own show after "Jersey Shore" fame. He is the latest, after Snooki, JWoww and DJ Pauly D, to sign a deal with MTV to star in a spin-off which pilot presentation will be filmed later this year.
"I'm excited to continue my relationship with MTV, which has been home for me for the last couple of years," he said in a statement. "I'm really grateful for all the support from my fans. Hopefully, there will be plenty more situations in the future." It is yet clear what kind of subject he would be filming.
Previously, MTV exec Chris Linn told THR that the spinoffs will not harm the original one. "I think it allows us to expand out from the base of Jersey Shore without taking away from what Jersey Shore is. They would continue to be involved in any potential future cycles of 'Jersey Shore'," Linn said.
Pauly D's career as a DJ would be captured by cameras while Snooki and JWoww living under the same roof would be the duo's main attraction. Both are expected to premiere next year.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off