Lindsay Lohan Attends Community Service Orientation Sans Bra
Lindsay Lohan appears to have gone a little bit racy when showing up at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles, California recently. The 24-year-old actress attended an orientation session for her court-mandated community service on Monday, May 2, and was snapped wearing a very sheer top sans bra when leaving the center.
The actress, who has just landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", also wore a loose cardigan, a pair of shorts and leopardskin print pumps for the occasion. Looking pretty relaxed, she loosely tied her hair back and held a can of Coca-Cola on her left hand. The troubled star was accompanied by her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.
Lindsay was sentenced to 480 hours of community service for violating her DUI probation. She is expected to serve 360 hours of the order at the homeless shelter located in Los Angeles' Skid Row. TMZ has earlier reported that the "Mean Girls" star got a call on Monday afternoon informing her that there is an open spot for orientation at 5 P.M. She is set to begin later this week.
As for the remaining 120 hours of her sentence, Lindsay will spend it at the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner's facility. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter previously told E! News, "She'll be doing community service, janitorial and maintenance work, mainly cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, and a little everything. She won't be touching bodies but she'll likely see them."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series