Lindsay Lohan Attends Community Service Orientation Sans Bra
Lindsay Lohan appears to have gone a little bit racy when showing up at the Downtown Women's Center in Los Angeles, California recently. The 24-year-old actress attended an orientation session for her court-mandated community service on Monday, May 2, and was snapped wearing a very sheer top sans bra when leaving the center.
The actress, who has just landed a role in "Gotti: Three Generations", also wore a loose cardigan, a pair of shorts and leopardskin print pumps for the occasion. Looking pretty relaxed, she loosely tied her hair back and held a can of Coca-Cola on her left hand. The troubled star was accompanied by her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.
Lindsay was sentenced to 480 hours of community service for violating her DUI probation. She is expected to serve 360 hours of the order at the homeless shelter located in Los Angeles' Skid Row. TMZ has earlier reported that the "Mean Girls" star got a call on Monday afternoon informing her that there is an open spot for orientation at 5 P.M. She is set to begin later this week.
As for the remaining 120 hours of her sentence, Lindsay will spend it at the Los Angeles County Department of Coroner's facility. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter previously told E! News, "She'll be doing community service, janitorial and maintenance work, mainly cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming, and a little everything. She won't be touching bodies but she'll likely see them."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch