'Chuck' Photo: First Look at Sarah in Wedding Dress
There is indeed a wedding for Chuck and Sarah in the season finale of "Chuck". TV Guide has got its hand on a photo from the May 16 episode, revealing the CIA agent wearing a white wedding gown and looking hopeful.
Despite the attempted nuptials, co-creator Chris Fedak claims nothing is that certain on "Chuck". He says, "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'."
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger", which will be the season 4 finale, is set to air on Monday, May 16. Timothy Dalton will return as Alexei Volkoff.
NBC has not picked up the show for a new season. But Fedak has teased what could be seen should there is another season for "Chuck". "I would love to be able to tell the story of a Chuck baby," he stated.
*UPDATE (May 2, 2011 01:30 A.M. ET): Before the season finale, "Chuck" will return on May 9 with "Chuck Versus the Last Details". A preview to the episode reveals that Chuck's mother (guest star Linda Hamilton) may not be able to make it to his wedding as Vivian Volkoff threatens to kidnap one of his family members.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby