'Chuck' Photo: First Look at Sarah in Wedding Dress
There is indeed a wedding for Chuck and Sarah in the season finale of "Chuck". TV Guide has got its hand on a photo from the May 16 episode, revealing the CIA agent wearing a white wedding gown and looking hopeful.
Despite the attempted nuptials, co-creator Chris Fedak claims nothing is that certain on "Chuck". He says, "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'."
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger", which will be the season 4 finale, is set to air on Monday, May 16. Timothy Dalton will return as Alexei Volkoff.
NBC has not picked up the show for a new season. But Fedak has teased what could be seen should there is another season for "Chuck". "I would love to be able to tell the story of a Chuck baby," he stated.
*UPDATE (May 2, 2011 01:30 A.M. ET): Before the season finale, "Chuck" will return on May 9 with "Chuck Versus the Last Details". A preview to the episode reveals that Chuck's mother (guest star Linda Hamilton) may not be able to make it to his wedding as Vivian Volkoff threatens to kidnap one of his family members.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'