'Chuck' Photo: First Look at Sarah in Wedding Dress
There is indeed a wedding for Chuck and Sarah in the season finale of "Chuck". TV Guide has got its hand on a photo from the May 16 episode, revealing the CIA agent wearing a white wedding gown and looking hopeful.
Despite the attempted nuptials, co-creator Chris Fedak claims nothing is that certain on "Chuck". He says, "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'."
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger", which will be the season 4 finale, is set to air on Monday, May 16. Timothy Dalton will return as Alexei Volkoff.
NBC has not picked up the show for a new season. But Fedak has teased what could be seen should there is another season for "Chuck". "I would love to be able to tell the story of a Chuck baby," he stated.
*UPDATE (May 2, 2011 01:30 A.M. ET): Before the season finale, "Chuck" will return on May 9 with "Chuck Versus the Last Details". A preview to the episode reveals that Chuck's mother (guest star Linda Hamilton) may not be able to make it to his wedding as Vivian Volkoff threatens to kidnap one of his family members.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season