'Chuck' Photo: First Look at Sarah in Wedding Dress
There is indeed a wedding for Chuck and Sarah in the season finale of "Chuck". TV Guide has got its hand on a photo from the May 16 episode, revealing the CIA agent wearing a white wedding gown and looking hopeful.
Despite the attempted nuptials, co-creator Chris Fedak claims nothing is that certain on "Chuck". He says, "The wedding has been something we've been building up to, but this being Chuck, that doesn't mean everyone will survive until the 'I Do's'."
"Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger", which will be the season 4 finale, is set to air on Monday, May 16. Timothy Dalton will return as Alexei Volkoff.
NBC has not picked up the show for a new season. But Fedak has teased what could be seen should there is another season for "Chuck". "I would love to be able to tell the story of a Chuck baby," he stated.
*UPDATE (May 2, 2011 01:30 A.M. ET): Before the season finale, "Chuck" will return on May 9 with "Chuck Versus the Last Details". A preview to the episode reveals that Chuck's mother (guest star Linda Hamilton) may not be able to make it to his wedding as Vivian Volkoff threatens to kidnap one of his family members.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip