Video: Justin Bieber Narrowly Misses Being Hit With Eggs
Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber came close to being showered with eggs while performing on the stage. The "Baby" hitmaker was entertaining his fans with his singing and dancing at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia last Friday night, April 29 when six eggs flew from the crowd and landed just inches from his feet.
Video footage capturing the incident unraveled that the eggs appeared to have come from two different directions. Two eggs first landed within a meter of Justin, before four more eggs seemingly fell from directly above. Fortunately, none of them hit the 17-year-old singer who continued on with the show without missing a beat.
The eggs incident outraged many Beliebers. One fan wrote on Thejustinbiebershrine.com, "I was soo angry when I saw this, I hate whoever did this. Why bother?" Another one posted on Twitter, "Dear person who threw eggs at @justinbieber in Sydney, you now have over #9millionbeliebers after you, be afraid! We go harder than hard!"
Justin was performing in Sydney as part of his My World tour after entertaining his fans in Malaysia and Indonesia. The "Never Say Never" singer will next take on Melbourne with two night performances on Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3.
More Justin Bieber News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation