Video: Justin Bieber Narrowly Misses Being Hit With Eggs
Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber came close to being showered with eggs while performing on the stage. The "Baby" hitmaker was entertaining his fans with his singing and dancing at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia last Friday night, April 29 when six eggs flew from the crowd and landed just inches from his feet.
Video footage capturing the incident unraveled that the eggs appeared to have come from two different directions. Two eggs first landed within a meter of Justin, before four more eggs seemingly fell from directly above. Fortunately, none of them hit the 17-year-old singer who continued on with the show without missing a beat.
The eggs incident outraged many Beliebers. One fan wrote on Thejustinbiebershrine.com, "I was soo angry when I saw this, I hate whoever did this. Why bother?" Another one posted on Twitter, "Dear person who threw eggs at @justinbieber in Sydney, you now have over #9millionbeliebers after you, be afraid! We go harder than hard!"
Justin was performing in Sydney as part of his My World tour after entertaining his fans in Malaysia and Indonesia. The "Never Say Never" singer will next take on Melbourne with two night performances on Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3.
More Justin Bieber News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy