Video: Justin Bieber Narrowly Misses Being Hit With Eggs
Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber came close to being showered with eggs while performing on the stage. The "Baby" hitmaker was entertaining his fans with his singing and dancing at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia last Friday night, April 29 when six eggs flew from the crowd and landed just inches from his feet.
Video footage capturing the incident unraveled that the eggs appeared to have come from two different directions. Two eggs first landed within a meter of Justin, before four more eggs seemingly fell from directly above. Fortunately, none of them hit the 17-year-old singer who continued on with the show without missing a beat.
The eggs incident outraged many Beliebers. One fan wrote on Thejustinbiebershrine.com, "I was soo angry when I saw this, I hate whoever did this. Why bother?" Another one posted on Twitter, "Dear person who threw eggs at @justinbieber in Sydney, you now have over #9millionbeliebers after you, be afraid! We go harder than hard!"
Justin was performing in Sydney as part of his My World tour after entertaining his fans in Malaysia and Indonesia. The "Never Say Never" singer will next take on Melbourne with two night performances on Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2