Video Premiere: N-Dubz's 'Cold Shoulder'
British trio N-Dubz throw a party in a music video which is premiered to support their latest single "Cold Shoulder". Dappy and Fazer dance with scantily-clad ladies, while Tulisa shakes her body with some gentlemen in tuxedo.
Co-produced by Salaam Remi, "Cold Shoulder" is lifted from N-Dubz's third studio album "Love Live Life" which has been in stores since November 2010 in the U.K. The album peaked at No. 7 on U.K. album chart and climbed to No. 2 on the country's R&B chart.
Already making a name in their hometown, N-Dubz are now attempting to make a big break Stateside. "We've had to accommodate the Americans and at the end of (the) day they don't wanna hear what we make in the U.K.," Tulisa once said of what they're going to to make it big in the U.S.
So they planned to change their looks. Knowing the risk, she stated, "I reckon people will be shocked and some won't like it. They'll say, 'You've gone all American.' (But) if you wanna sell records in America, you have to be willing to change your style a little bit. You either like it or lump it and it's better than no album at all."
N-Dubz's "Cold Shoulder" music video
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle