Video Premiere: N-Dubz's 'Cold Shoulder'
British trio N-Dubz throw a party in a music video which is premiered to support their latest single "Cold Shoulder". Dappy and Fazer dance with scantily-clad ladies, while Tulisa shakes her body with some gentlemen in tuxedo.
Co-produced by Salaam Remi, "Cold Shoulder" is lifted from N-Dubz's third studio album "Love Live Life" which has been in stores since November 2010 in the U.K. The album peaked at No. 7 on U.K. album chart and climbed to No. 2 on the country's R&B chart.
Already making a name in their hometown, N-Dubz are now attempting to make a big break Stateside. "We've had to accommodate the Americans and at the end of (the) day they don't wanna hear what we make in the U.K.," Tulisa once said of what they're going to to make it big in the U.S.
So they planned to change their looks. Knowing the risk, she stated, "I reckon people will be shocked and some won't like it. They'll say, 'You've gone all American.' (But) if you wanna sell records in America, you have to be willing to change your style a little bit. You either like it or lump it and it's better than no album at all."
N-Dubz's "Cold Shoulder" music video
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna