Video Premiere: N-Dubz's 'Cold Shoulder'
British trio N-Dubz throw a party in a music video which is premiered to support their latest single "Cold Shoulder". Dappy and Fazer dance with scantily-clad ladies, while Tulisa shakes her body with some gentlemen in tuxedo.
Co-produced by Salaam Remi, "Cold Shoulder" is lifted from N-Dubz's third studio album "Love Live Life" which has been in stores since November 2010 in the U.K. The album peaked at No. 7 on U.K. album chart and climbed to No. 2 on the country's R&B chart.
Already making a name in their hometown, N-Dubz are now attempting to make a big break Stateside. "We've had to accommodate the Americans and at the end of (the) day they don't wanna hear what we make in the U.K.," Tulisa once said of what they're going to to make it big in the U.S.
So they planned to change their looks. Knowing the risk, she stated, "I reckon people will be shocked and some won't like it. They'll say, 'You've gone all American.' (But) if you wanna sell records in America, you have to be willing to change your style a little bit. You either like it or lump it and it's better than no album at all."
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors