Justin Bieber Writing New Music for 2011 Release
While traveling across the globe for his world tour, Justin Bieber has started writing new songs. The teen pop singer revealed it on Twitter, writing "Been writing alot of songs on the road. excited to just get this music out later this year and record this summer."
Details about his new album are still scarce, but Ne-Yo and Sean Garrett have previously mentioned their involvement in the project. "I am writing for Justin but I'm finding it kinda hard as it's a long time since I was 16 years old," Ne-Yo once said. "[The songs] are not so grown where it's like, 'He doesn't know anything about that stuff,' but it's not bubblegum kiddie stuff, either."
In a separate interview, Sean revealed what he has planned for the Beibs. "What we're trying to do with Justin is to segue him into young adulthood," he said. "The one great thing about Justin Bieber is the fact that his fans are going to grow with him. So we want all the fans that started out with him to still be intrigued and excited about him, but we want to also stretch out a little bit and make the fans that are 22-23 years old love Justin as well."
Bieber himself is currently in Australia. Over the weekend, he prompted rumor that he's going to join forces with Chris Brown after attaching a YouTube audio stream of "Next 2 You", his duet track with Breezy, to his tweet. "AUSTRALIA...we are coming...and there might be some surprises. LEGGO!!" so he wrote.
The Beibs has already done one show in Brisbane on April 26, but he still has six more gigs in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, and Perth. Once the Australian leg is completed, the pop idol will head back to Asia for live concerts in Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent