Ian Ziering Announces Birth of Baby Girl
Ian Ziering can now add father to his resume. The Steve Sanders of "Beverly Hills, 90210" and his wife Erin have welcomed their first child together on Monday, April 25, according to People Magazine. The baby girl, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 6 oz., was born at 10:09 P.M. in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old actor himself has made use of his Facebook to announce the birth of his daughter. "Well, it's official, I'm a dad! As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep," he wrote. "My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today... or, last night! God bless us all."
The former competitor on season four of "Dancing with the Stars" named his newborn daughter Mia Loren Ziering. People mag reported that his baby girl's name begins with the letter "M" in honor of the actor's late mother Micki.
Ian married Erin in May 2010. In late October the same year, the actor revealed to People mag that they were expecting a baby girl. He said at the time, "Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It's something we both have always wanted. [Erin] is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance