Ian Ziering Announces Birth of Baby Girl
Ian Ziering can now add father to his resume. The Steve Sanders of "Beverly Hills, 90210" and his wife Erin have welcomed their first child together on Monday, April 25, according to People Magazine. The baby girl, who weighed in at 7 lbs., 6 oz., was born at 10:09 P.M. in Los Angeles.
The 47-year-old actor himself has made use of his Facebook to announce the birth of his daughter. "Well, it's official, I'm a dad! As I sit holding Mia, Erin sleeps the most beautiful sleep," he wrote. "My thoughts race with visions of a brighter future, only made possible by what happens today... or, last night! God bless us all."
The former competitor on season four of "Dancing with the Stars" named his newborn daughter Mia Loren Ziering. People mag reported that his baby girl's name begins with the letter "M" in honor of the actor's late mother Micki.
Ian married Erin in May 2010. In late October the same year, the actor revealed to People mag that they were expecting a baby girl. He said at the time, "Erin and I are very excited to be parents. It's something we both have always wanted. [Erin] is four-and-a-half months along, and we both are beyond excited."
More Ian Ziering News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory