Photos: 'Glee' Stars Filming at Times Square for Season Finale
"Glee" stars have invaded New York City to film the final episode of season 2. On Monday, April 25, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Jenna Ushkowitz, Heather Morris and Ashley Fink were spotted filming a dance routine at Times Square, using the busy section as their stage. The ladies were additionally joined by Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling and Chris Colfer.
Sharing to her Twitter followers about the shooting, Lea wrote, "now it's time to get movin because my dream of shooting Glee in NYC is finally coming true! Hope u r ready NYC...Miss Rachel Berry is here!!" Diana also tweeted to her fans, "filming in NYC is simply wonderful." In between takes, the stars spared some time to wave at fans and snap photos of each other.
According to TVLine, Times Square is not the only location which is going to be used for the production. The "Glee" actors will be also filming at Lincoln Center and the Gershwin Theatre, with Lea and Chris being scheduled to shoot scenes at the theater, which is home to Broadway's "Wicked", on Monday afternoon.
"Glee" season 2 finale, which is set to air May 24, will see New Directions competing at the Nationals.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal