Photos: 'Glee' Stars Filming at Times Square for Season Finale
"Glee" stars have invaded New York City to film the final episode of season 2. On Monday, April 25, Lea Michele, Dianna Agron, Jenna Ushkowitz, Heather Morris and Ashley Fink were spotted filming a dance routine at Times Square, using the busy section as their stage. The ladies were additionally joined by Cory Monteith, Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling and Chris Colfer.
Sharing to her Twitter followers about the shooting, Lea wrote, "now it's time to get movin because my dream of shooting Glee in NYC is finally coming true! Hope u r ready NYC...Miss Rachel Berry is here!!" Diana also tweeted to her fans, "filming in NYC is simply wonderful." In between takes, the stars spared some time to wave at fans and snap photos of each other.
According to TVLine, Times Square is not the only location which is going to be used for the production. The "Glee" actors will be also filming at Lincoln Center and the Gershwin Theatre, with Lea and Chris being scheduled to shoot scenes at the theater, which is home to Broadway's "Wicked", on Monday afternoon.
"Glee" season 2 finale, which is set to air May 24, will see New Directions competing at the Nationals.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'