Beyonce Knowles NOT Performing at Royal Wedding
Beyonce Knowles has shot down rumor suggesting she has been booked to perform at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29. A representative for the R&B diva debunked the report to ET, insisting that "the ceremony is not on her schedule and she has a shoot in New York on Saturday (April 30)."
The rumor was first run by the Daily Star. A source told the publication, "Both William and Kate are massive fans of Beyonce and Jay-Z. They really wanted to make their big day even more special and what better way than by getting pop royalty to perform at the party?"
The royal couple reportedly "will have an official reception for hundreds of dignitaries before throwing a less formal bash for loved-ones." According to the source, "they both wanted to ditch traditions and make it more personal for them," and "it's highly likely they [Bey and Jay-Z] have taken up the Royals' offer."
While Beyonce's rumored performance has already been dismissed by her rep, the Jay-Z rumor hasn't been denied or confirmed just yet. The Jiggaman himself has been spotted accompanying his wife while out and about in Europe. In one of the outings, they reportedly met Kanye West to record a new song with him.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off