Beyonce Knowles NOT Performing at Royal Wedding
Beyonce Knowles has shot down rumor suggesting she has been booked to perform at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29. A representative for the R&B diva debunked the report to ET, insisting that "the ceremony is not on her schedule and she has a shoot in New York on Saturday (April 30)."
The rumor was first run by the Daily Star. A source told the publication, "Both William and Kate are massive fans of Beyonce and Jay-Z. They really wanted to make their big day even more special and what better way than by getting pop royalty to perform at the party?"
The royal couple reportedly "will have an official reception for hundreds of dignitaries before throwing a less formal bash for loved-ones." According to the source, "they both wanted to ditch traditions and make it more personal for them," and "it's highly likely they [Bey and Jay-Z] have taken up the Royals' offer."
While Beyonce's rumored performance has already been dismissed by her rep, the Jay-Z rumor hasn't been denied or confirmed just yet. The Jiggaman himself has been spotted accompanying his wife while out and about in Europe. In one of the outings, they reportedly met Kanye West to record a new song with him.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'