Beyonce Knowles NOT Performing at Royal Wedding
Beyonce Knowles has shot down rumor suggesting she has been booked to perform at Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding on April 29. A representative for the R&B diva debunked the report to ET, insisting that "the ceremony is not on her schedule and she has a shoot in New York on Saturday (April 30)."
The rumor was first run by the Daily Star. A source told the publication, "Both William and Kate are massive fans of Beyonce and Jay-Z. They really wanted to make their big day even more special and what better way than by getting pop royalty to perform at the party?"
The royal couple reportedly "will have an official reception for hundreds of dignitaries before throwing a less formal bash for loved-ones." According to the source, "they both wanted to ditch traditions and make it more personal for them," and "it's highly likely they [Bey and Jay-Z] have taken up the Royals' offer."
While Beyonce's rumored performance has already been dismissed by her rep, the Jay-Z rumor hasn't been denied or confirmed just yet. The Jiggaman himself has been spotted accompanying his wife while out and about in Europe. In one of the outings, they reportedly met Kanye West to record a new song with him.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest