Beyonce Knowles Turns to Modest Fashion on Easter Day
Beyonce Knowles presents two opposite styles while in Paris, France recently. Spending some downtime with her music mogul husband Jay-Z in the fashion city of the world, the "Run the World (Girls)" singer has gone from a sexy siren to a stylish lady in a couple of days and just in time for Easter.
On Saturday, April 23, Beyonce rocked a plunging black jumpsuit and let loose her hair when stepping out for a lunch with Jay-Z. With the Roland Mouret attire, the songstress gave quite a view of her side cleavage, especially since the sticky tape used to keep the cloth in place failed to do so when she was making her exit from the Coste.
The next day on Easter Sunday, the 29-year-old went out for a brunch with her rapper husband at Hotel Fouquet's Barriere. This time, she opted to go with a more modest look, covering her body from neck to knee in a flattering polka-dotted green and red dress. For the outing, she also slicked back her hair into a pretty bun, and took along a crocodile handbag.
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been in the City of Lights since Monday, April 18. People magazine reported that the two stayed in a two-story hotel penthouse suite at the Hotel Le Meurice overlooking the Tuileries Garden, which costs around $20,000 a night. On Thursday, April 21, the singer has been seen taking her 6-year-old nephew Daniel to Disneyland Paris.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director