Nicki Minaj Has a Nickname for Her Lap-Dancing Alter-Ego
While on "I Am Still Music" tour, Nicki Minaj performed lap dances for Lil Wayne, Chris Paul, Steve Nash and many others. Speaking about her sexy routine, the "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker told Power 106's Yesi Ortiz and Felli Fel that she has had a name for her on-stage alter-ego.
"The one that comes out with the lap dances on stage, I think that's Lap Dance Nika. Let's call her Lap Dance Nika," said the 26-year-old raptress. On how she came up with the calling, she shared, "Some of my fans, my Team Minaj Barbz, they've called me that sometimes on Twitter, so I thought it was cute, so we'll call her Lap Dance Nika."
While she unraveled the alter-ego's nickname, Nicki said that she will soon put an end to her lap dance acts. "This will be my last round of lap dances," announced the Harajuku Barbie, who will serve as Britney Spears' tour opener starting on June 17. She added, "When I go [out] with Britney, no more lap dances."
Nicki has been treating some lucky people to lap dances while on the road with Yeezy. Aside from her mentor and the two NBA stars, the "Your Love" singer was also seen showed her appreciation to two soldiers for their service to the country by performing the sexy dance for them during a stop in Dallas, Texas on April 15.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group