Nicki Minaj Has a Nickname for Her Lap-Dancing Alter-Ego
While on "I Am Still Music" tour, Nicki Minaj performed lap dances for Lil Wayne, Chris Paul, Steve Nash and many others. Speaking about her sexy routine, the "Moment 4 Life" hitmaker told Power 106's Yesi Ortiz and Felli Fel that she has had a name for her on-stage alter-ego.
"The one that comes out with the lap dances on stage, I think that's Lap Dance Nika. Let's call her Lap Dance Nika," said the 26-year-old raptress. On how she came up with the calling, she shared, "Some of my fans, my Team Minaj Barbz, they've called me that sometimes on Twitter, so I thought it was cute, so we'll call her Lap Dance Nika."
While she unraveled the alter-ego's nickname, Nicki said that she will soon put an end to her lap dance acts. "This will be my last round of lap dances," announced the Harajuku Barbie, who will serve as Britney Spears' tour opener starting on June 17. She added, "When I go [out] with Britney, no more lap dances."
Nicki has been treating some lucky people to lap dances while on the road with Yeezy. Aside from her mentor and the two NBA stars, the "Your Love" singer was also seen showed her appreciation to two soldiers for their service to the country by performing the sexy dance for them during a stop in Dallas, Texas on April 15.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak