Video: Nicki Minaj Treats Lil Wayne to Sexy Lap Dance
Nicki Minaj has given her mentor Lil Wayne a reason to smile widely during a recent concert. The "Right Thru Me" raptress took the stage at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York on Sunday, March 27 as part of Weezy's "I Am Music II" tour, and treated him to a sexy lap dance.
The 26-year-old artist incorporated the raunchy dance into her set as she sang to Sean Kingston's reggae tune "Letting Go (Dutty Love)". Before launching herself into the sexy number, she first laid down the ground rules. To the excited Weezy, she said, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."
Nicki performed the number dressed in a white bustier top and a pair of skin-tight hot pink and white tights. She also wore a pink and purple empire-style wig. After the "Moment 4 Life" singer climbed on his lap and performed the lap dance, Weezy can be seen falling out of his chair. Still, Nicki continued on singing.
After the concert, Nicki took it to her Twitter to share her excitement. She tweeted, "Dear New York, you gave me life tonite. You were amazzzingggg. U are EVERYTHING. U have no idea. Best homecoming ever! #iamstillmusictour".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set