Video: Nicki Minaj Treats Lil Wayne to Sexy Lap Dance
Nicki Minaj has given her mentor Lil Wayne a reason to smile widely during a recent concert. The "Right Thru Me" raptress took the stage at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York on Sunday, March 27 as part of Weezy's "I Am Music II" tour, and treated him to a sexy lap dance.
The 26-year-old artist incorporated the raunchy dance into her set as she sang to Sean Kingston's reggae tune "Letting Go (Dutty Love)". Before launching herself into the sexy number, she first laid down the ground rules. To the excited Weezy, she said, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."
Nicki performed the number dressed in a white bustier top and a pair of skin-tight hot pink and white tights. She also wore a pink and purple empire-style wig. After the "Moment 4 Life" singer climbed on his lap and performed the lap dance, Weezy can be seen falling out of his chair. Still, Nicki continued on singing.
After the concert, Nicki took it to her Twitter to share her excitement. She tweeted, "Dear New York, you gave me life tonite. You were amazzzingggg. U are EVERYTHING. U have no idea. Best homecoming ever! #iamstillmusictour".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs