Video: Nicki Minaj Treats Lil Wayne to Sexy Lap Dance
Nicki Minaj has given her mentor Lil Wayne a reason to smile widely during a recent concert. The "Right Thru Me" raptress took the stage at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island, New York on Sunday, March 27 as part of Weezy's "I Am Music II" tour, and treated him to a sexy lap dance.
The 26-year-old artist incorporated the raunchy dance into her set as she sang to Sean Kingston's reggae tune "Letting Go (Dutty Love)". Before launching herself into the sexy number, she first laid down the ground rules. To the excited Weezy, she said, "You got three rules: Legs open, hands behind your back, mouth shut."
Nicki performed the number dressed in a white bustier top and a pair of skin-tight hot pink and white tights. She also wore a pink and purple empire-style wig. After the "Moment 4 Life" singer climbed on his lap and performed the lap dance, Weezy can be seen falling out of his chair. Still, Nicki continued on singing.
After the concert, Nicki took it to her Twitter to share her excitement. She tweeted, "Dear New York, you gave me life tonite. You were amazzzingggg. U are EVERYTHING. U have no idea. Best homecoming ever! #iamstillmusictour".
More Nicki Minaj News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz