Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari in '30 Minutes or Less' Red Band Trailer
Columbia Pictures lets audience have a sneak peek of "30 Minutes or Less", a comedy which binds together Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. The red band and first trailer of the movie excludes the euphemism but does not include alarming nude scenes.
Nick (Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (McBride, Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Eisenberg once again meets Ruben Fleischer who directed him in "Zombieland". The movie, which will be released in U.S. theaters August 12, uses a 2009 Black List script written by Matthew Sullivan and Michael Dilibert.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch