Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari in '30 Minutes or Less' Red Band Trailer
Columbia Pictures lets audience have a sneak peek of "30 Minutes or Less", a comedy which binds together Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. The red band and first trailer of the movie excludes the euphemism but does not include alarming nude scenes.
Nick (Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (McBride, Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Eisenberg once again meets Ruben Fleischer who directed him in "Zombieland". The movie, which will be released in U.S. theaters August 12, uses a 2009 Black List script written by Matthew Sullivan and Michael Dilibert.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos