Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari in '30 Minutes or Less' Red Band Trailer
Columbia Pictures lets audience have a sneak peek of "30 Minutes or Less", a comedy which binds together Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. The red band and first trailer of the movie excludes the euphemism but does not include alarming nude scenes.
Nick (Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (McBride, Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Eisenberg once again meets Ruben Fleischer who directed him in "Zombieland". The movie, which will be released in U.S. theaters August 12, uses a 2009 Black List script written by Matthew Sullivan and Michael Dilibert.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding