Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari in '30 Minutes or Less' Red Band Trailer
Columbia Pictures lets audience have a sneak peek of "30 Minutes or Less", a comedy which binds together Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. The red band and first trailer of the movie excludes the euphemism but does not include alarming nude scenes.
Nick (Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (McBride, Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Eisenberg once again meets Ruben Fleischer who directed him in "Zombieland". The movie, which will be released in U.S. theaters August 12, uses a 2009 Black List script written by Matthew Sullivan and Michael Dilibert.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes