Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari in '30 Minutes or Less' Red Band Trailer
Columbia Pictures lets audience have a sneak peek of "30 Minutes or Less", a comedy which binds together Jesse Eisenberg, Aziz Ansari, Danny McBride and Nick Swardson. The red band and first trailer of the movie excludes the euphemism but does not include alarming nude scenes.
Nick (Eisenberg) is a small town pizza delivery guy whose mundane life collides with the big plans of two wanna-be criminal masterminds (McBride, Swardson). The volatile duo kidnaps Nick and forces him to rob a bank. With mere hours to pull off the impossible task, Nick enlists the help of his ex-best friend, Chet (Ansari). As the clock ticks, the two must deal with the police, hired assassins, flamethrowers, and their own tumultuous relationship.
Eisenberg once again meets Ruben Fleischer who directed him in "Zombieland". The movie, which will be released in U.S. theaters August 12, uses a 2009 Black List script written by Matthew Sullivan and Michael Dilibert.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign