Marvel Spoofs Little Vader Volkswagen Ad for 'Thor' Viral Promo
As "Thor" U.S. release comes closer, Marvel unleashed a special viral video for the upcoming movie about the God of Thunder. Titled "Little Thor", the video spoofs the famous Volkswagen ad which led Little Darth Vader to become an internet sensation after the commercial was premiered on Super Bowl earlier this year.
Armed with a big hammer and dressed in his superhero costume, Little Thor goes through the same scenes as fellow Little Vader. He wanders around the house, trying to unleash his lighting power to strike the washing machine, the dog and the doll. Frustrated by the fact that nothing happens with his objects of experiment, Little Thor then tries it out on his father's car.
"Thor" itself tells the tale of a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the Kenneth Branagh-helmed film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Other stars joining the cast ensemble include Jamie Alexander, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Hopkins, and Kat Dennings. The movie will arrive nationwide in theaters on May 6.
More Thor News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'