Marvel Spoofs Little Vader Volkswagen Ad for 'Thor' Viral Promo
As "Thor" U.S. release comes closer, Marvel unleashed a special viral video for the upcoming movie about the God of Thunder. Titled "Little Thor", the video spoofs the famous Volkswagen ad which led Little Darth Vader to become an internet sensation after the commercial was premiered on Super Bowl earlier this year.
Armed with a big hammer and dressed in his superhero costume, Little Thor goes through the same scenes as fellow Little Vader. He wanders around the house, trying to unleash his lighting power to strike the washing machine, the dog and the doll. Frustrated by the fact that nothing happens with his objects of experiment, Little Thor then tries it out on his father's car.
"Thor" itself tells the tale of a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the Kenneth Branagh-helmed film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Other stars joining the cast ensemble include Jamie Alexander, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Hopkins, and Kat Dennings. The movie will arrive nationwide in theaters on May 6.
More Thor News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them