Marvel Spoofs Little Vader Volkswagen Ad for 'Thor' Viral Promo
As "Thor" U.S. release comes closer, Marvel unleashed a special viral video for the upcoming movie about the God of Thunder. Titled "Little Thor", the video spoofs the famous Volkswagen ad which led Little Darth Vader to become an internet sensation after the commercial was premiered on Super Bowl earlier this year.
Armed with a big hammer and dressed in his superhero costume, Little Thor goes through the same scenes as fellow Little Vader. He wanders around the house, trying to unleash his lighting power to strike the washing machine, the dog and the doll. Frustrated by the fact that nothing happens with his objects of experiment, Little Thor then tries it out on his father's car.
"Thor" itself tells the tale of a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. Once here, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of his world sends the darkest forces of Asgard to invade Earth.
In the Kenneth Branagh-helmed film, Chris Hemsworth stars as Thor, and Natalie Portman plays Jane Foster. Other stars joining the cast ensemble include Jamie Alexander, Tom Hiddleston, Anthony Hopkins, and Kat Dennings. The movie will arrive nationwide in theaters on May 6.
More Thor News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd