Cover Art of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Standard and Special Editions
Lady GaGa's much-awaited studio album "Born This Way", which is due in the United States on May 23, has been unwrapped. Over the weekend, the Mother Monster took to her Twitter to reveal two black-and-white pictures which will be featured on the front pages of the standard and special edition of the upcoming CD.
The one made for the standard package depicts GaGa as part human and part motorcycle. Her head sits at the top of the shiny bike, wearing bright-red lipstick and snarling to the camera. Meanwhile, her two arms take hold of the front wheel, and handlebars are protruding from her shoulders.
GaGa's head is then cropped for the special edition. Both images were designed by Nick Knight and Haus of GaGa. "Get your hot rods ready to rumble, cause' we're gonna drink until we die," she tweeted. "So excited! Just finished the special edition cover for the album. The original has 14 songs + special has 17 and 5 remixes."
Hours later, the artwork was praised by fellow singer Adam Lambert. A big fan of GaGa due to her support for LGBT community, the "American Idol" alum wrote, "FYI I like the gaga cover. Total camp." Prior to that short message, he posted his own creation of "Born This Way" picture. "I personally like this way," he tweeted.
Official cover art of special edition:
Adam Lambert's fan-made:
More Lady GaGa News
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion