Cover Art of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Standard and Special Editions
Lady GaGa's much-awaited studio album "Born This Way", which is due in the United States on May 23, has been unwrapped. Over the weekend, the Mother Monster took to her Twitter to reveal two black-and-white pictures which will be featured on the front pages of the standard and special edition of the upcoming CD.
The one made for the standard package depicts GaGa as part human and part motorcycle. Her head sits at the top of the shiny bike, wearing bright-red lipstick and snarling to the camera. Meanwhile, her two arms take hold of the front wheel, and handlebars are protruding from her shoulders.
GaGa's head is then cropped for the special edition. Both images were designed by Nick Knight and Haus of GaGa. "Get your hot rods ready to rumble, cause' we're gonna drink until we die," she tweeted. "So excited! Just finished the special edition cover for the album. The original has 14 songs + special has 17 and 5 remixes."
Hours later, the artwork was praised by fellow singer Adam Lambert. A big fan of GaGa due to her support for LGBT community, the "American Idol" alum wrote, "FYI I like the gaga cover. Total camp." Prior to that short message, he posted his own creation of "Born This Way" picture. "I personally like this way," he tweeted.
Official cover art of special edition:
Adam Lambert's fan-made:
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion