Cover Art of Lady GaGa's 'Born This Way' Standard and Special Editions
Lady GaGa's much-awaited studio album "Born This Way", which is due in the United States on May 23, has been unwrapped. Over the weekend, the Mother Monster took to her Twitter to reveal two black-and-white pictures which will be featured on the front pages of the standard and special edition of the upcoming CD.
The one made for the standard package depicts GaGa as part human and part motorcycle. Her head sits at the top of the shiny bike, wearing bright-red lipstick and snarling to the camera. Meanwhile, her two arms take hold of the front wheel, and handlebars are protruding from her shoulders.
GaGa's head is then cropped for the special edition. Both images were designed by Nick Knight and Haus of GaGa. "Get your hot rods ready to rumble, cause' we're gonna drink until we die," she tweeted. "So excited! Just finished the special edition cover for the album. The original has 14 songs + special has 17 and 5 remixes."
Hours later, the artwork was praised by fellow singer Adam Lambert. A big fan of GaGa due to her support for LGBT community, the "American Idol" alum wrote, "FYI I like the gaga cover. Total camp." Prior to that short message, he posted his own creation of "Born This Way" picture. "I personally like this way," he tweeted.
Official cover art of special edition:
Adam Lambert's fan-made:
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival