Evangeline Lilly Expecting First Child
Evangeline Lilly could be having a bun in the oven. The actress who is known for her portrayal of Kate Austen on "Lost" has sported what seems to be a visible baby bump when she was going out in Hawaii on Thursday, April 14, and Us Weekly has shared the photos of her during the outing.
The 31-year-old beauty, who previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan for five years, is currently in a relationship with Norman Kali. She reportedly began dating the production assistant on the ABC hit in May 2010. A source told National Enquirer, "Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
If Evangeline is indeed expecting, it would be the first child for both her and her boyfriend. Her representative has yet to comment on the pregnancy report.
Back in 2010 before "Lost" came to an end, Evangeline has told New York Magazine she is "definitely planning on taking a break for a little while." As for her plan after the show was over, she told E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, "I want to have some quite space. [I want to] drop off the radar a little bit and enjoy a little bit of normalcy."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage