Evangeline Lilly Expecting First Child
Evangeline Lilly could be having a bun in the oven. The actress who is known for her portrayal of Kate Austen on "Lost" has sported what seems to be a visible baby bump when she was going out in Hawaii on Thursday, April 14, and Us Weekly has shared the photos of her during the outing.
The 31-year-old beauty, who previously dated co-star Dominic Monaghan for five years, is currently in a relationship with Norman Kali. She reportedly began dating the production assistant on the ABC hit in May 2010. A source told National Enquirer, "Norman's everything Evie wants. He's handsome, strong and buff. He loves the outdoors and has a great sense of humor."
If Evangeline is indeed expecting, it would be the first child for both her and her boyfriend. Her representative has yet to comment on the pregnancy report.
Back in 2010 before "Lost" came to an end, Evangeline has told New York Magazine she is "definitely planning on taking a break for a little while." As for her plan after the show was over, she told E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, "I want to have some quite space. [I want to] drop off the radar a little bit and enjoy a little bit of normalcy."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch