'Glee' to Feature Rebecca Black's 'Friday' in Prom Episode
Not only Lady GaGa, but also Rebecca Black is going to infect "Glee". New York Time's Vulture has confirmed that the 13-year-old girl's song "Friday" will be covered by Kevin McHale, Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling in the show's prom episode.
While Fox has not commented on the report, a sneak peek to the upcoming episode has been shared by Cory Monteith who posted a picture of his character Finn sitting alone in a hall decorated with balloons and stars. Along with the photo he wrote, "best prom ever."
Meanwhile, a Lady GaGa-themed episode called "Born This Way" is set to air on April 26. The 90-minute special will feature the Mother Monster's hit song which has been deemed a new gay anthem.
Rebecca Black's "Friday", despite being criticized for its inane lyrics, debuted on iTunes Top 100 at No. 69 in early March. The aspiring singer now plans to drop a second single "LOL" which "is in a similar vein" to the predecessor.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media