'Glee' to Feature Rebecca Black's 'Friday' in Prom Episode
Not only Lady GaGa, but also Rebecca Black is going to infect "Glee". New York Time's Vulture has confirmed that the 13-year-old girl's song "Friday" will be covered by Kevin McHale, Chord Overstreet and Mark Salling in the show's prom episode.
While Fox has not commented on the report, a sneak peek to the upcoming episode has been shared by Cory Monteith who posted a picture of his character Finn sitting alone in a hall decorated with balloons and stars. Along with the photo he wrote, "best prom ever."
Meanwhile, a Lady GaGa-themed episode called "Born This Way" is set to air on April 26. The 90-minute special will feature the Mother Monster's hit song which has been deemed a new gay anthem.
Rebecca Black's "Friday", despite being criticized for its inane lyrics, debuted on iTunes Top 100 at No. 69 in early March. The aspiring singer now plans to drop a second single "LOL" which "is in a similar vein" to the predecessor.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group