Behind the Scene of Jennifer Lopez's 'I'm Into You' Video
Jennifer Lopez gives a closer look at the filming of her "I'm Into You" music video in a behind-the-scene footage. The clip sees the "American Idol" judge wearing a snake-print halter dress and posing on stone steps. It also teases another scene where she's captured wearing gold ensemble and doing a dance.
Going to be debuted on "TODAY" show on May 2, the music video was shot in Chichen-Itza, Mexico. One of the scenes was taken on archaeological sites in the south of the border locale. Another shot, which is a steamy one, reportedly was filmed in Tulum's Turtle Beach alongside Telenovela star William Levy.
"I'm Into You" is J.Lo's second single from her new album "Love?" which is coming in the U.S. on May 3. Featuring Lil Wayne, the song is quite catchy with mid-tempo, island-flavored jam and infectious "na na nananana na na eh" hook.
Beside teasing "I'm Into You" music video and announcing its premiere date, J.Lo has also previewed another new song. Coming from production hands of RedOne, the track is titled "Papi" and will be unlocked in full when it gets "enough LIKEs" on Facebook.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna