Behind the Scene of Jennifer Lopez's 'I'm Into You' Video
Jennifer Lopez gives a closer look at the filming of her "I'm Into You" music video in a behind-the-scene footage. The clip sees the "American Idol" judge wearing a snake-print halter dress and posing on stone steps. It also teases another scene where she's captured wearing gold ensemble and doing a dance.
Going to be debuted on "TODAY" show on May 2, the music video was shot in Chichen-Itza, Mexico. One of the scenes was taken on archaeological sites in the south of the border locale. Another shot, which is a steamy one, reportedly was filmed in Tulum's Turtle Beach alongside Telenovela star William Levy.
"I'm Into You" is J.Lo's second single from her new album "Love?" which is coming in the U.S. on May 3. Featuring Lil Wayne, the song is quite catchy with mid-tempo, island-flavored jam and infectious "na na nananana na na eh" hook.
Beside teasing "I'm Into You" music video and announcing its premiere date, J.Lo has also previewed another new song. Coming from production hands of RedOne, the track is titled "Papi" and will be unlocked in full when it gets "enough LIKEs" on Facebook.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo