Behind the Scene of Jennifer Lopez's 'I'm Into You' Video
Jennifer Lopez gives a closer look at the filming of her "I'm Into You" music video in a behind-the-scene footage. The clip sees the "American Idol" judge wearing a snake-print halter dress and posing on stone steps. It also teases another scene where she's captured wearing gold ensemble and doing a dance.
Going to be debuted on "TODAY" show on May 2, the music video was shot in Chichen-Itza, Mexico. One of the scenes was taken on archaeological sites in the south of the border locale. Another shot, which is a steamy one, reportedly was filmed in Tulum's Turtle Beach alongside Telenovela star William Levy.
"I'm Into You" is J.Lo's second single from her new album "Love?" which is coming in the U.S. on May 3. Featuring Lil Wayne, the song is quite catchy with mid-tempo, island-flavored jam and infectious "na na nananana na na eh" hook.
Beside teasing "I'm Into You" music video and announcing its premiere date, J.Lo has also previewed another new song. Coming from production hands of RedOne, the track is titled "Papi" and will be unlocked in full when it gets "enough LIKEs" on Facebook.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift