Charlie Sheen Has Had Discussions About Returning to 'Two and a Half Men'
Having been busy with his Torpedo Tour, Charlie Sheen spared some time to stop by Boston radio station the Sports Hub 98.5 WBZ-FM on Tuesday night, April 12 to talk about "Two and a Half Men". The 45-year-old, who has been fired from the CBS series in March, revealed that he has had discussions with his former bosses about returning to the show.
"There's been discussions," Sheen admitted, but he could not share further because he "was asked not to divulge anything." While in the past he reportedly boasted that his personal issue could not get him fired, he now shows a more humble attitude. "Had they told me at the end of Season 8 that that behavior wasn't going to be cool, I would have adjusted it," he said as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter.
During the interview, Sheen also claimed that he was not paid his portion of the syndication profits from "Two and a Half Men". "I'm supposed to [be receiving the money], but that's - what's the term? - being withheld," he shared, agreeing with the interviewer that it was "unfair".
Beside talking about the TV show, Sheen was also willing to give an update on his potential next big screen project, "Major League 3". "We're definitely doing that. It's just a question of when. The script's fabulous," he gushed, adding that "pretty much everyone" in the cast ensemble will return for the "Major League II" sequel.
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri