'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clips: Uninvited Guests
Lily awaits the consequences of confessing to her crime in the new episode of "Gossip Girl". In addition to her mother CeCe (guest star Caroline Lagerfelt) and ex-husband William (guest star Billy Baldwin), Lily's sister Carol (guest star Sheila Kelley) also comes in town to support her, but Lily is not expecting her presence.
Unbeknownst to Carol, who has always chosen to keep her daughter Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) far away from the Upper East Side, Charlie has followed her to New York to meet Serena and the rest of the family. In the meantime, Dan and Blair deal with the aftermath of their kiss as Chuck realizes that he wants to win Blair back.
"The Kids Stay in the Picture" will air Monday, April 18 at 9/8c on The CW. This episode leading to the season 4 finale will see Blair grappling with the knowledge of whom she's destined to be with.
'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clip #1:
'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clip #2:
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot