'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clips: Uninvited Guests
Lily awaits the consequences of confessing to her crime in the new episode of "Gossip Girl". In addition to her mother CeCe (guest star Caroline Lagerfelt) and ex-husband William (guest star Billy Baldwin), Lily's sister Carol (guest star Sheila Kelley) also comes in town to support her, but Lily is not expecting her presence.
Unbeknownst to Carol, who has always chosen to keep her daughter Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) far away from the Upper East Side, Charlie has followed her to New York to meet Serena and the rest of the family. In the meantime, Dan and Blair deal with the aftermath of their kiss as Chuck realizes that he wants to win Blair back.
"The Kids Stay in the Picture" will air Monday, April 18 at 9/8c on The CW. This episode leading to the season 4 finale will see Blair grappling with the knowledge of whom she's destined to be with.
'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clip #1:
'Gossip Girl' 4.18 Clip #2:
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna