Scarlett Johansson's Rep Squashes Down Pregnancy Rumor
Contrary to recent speculations, Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant. The "Iron Man 2" actress sparked rumors she might have a bun in the oven after she was caught on camera appearing to have a little bump underneath her tight grey A-shirt while out for a jog with Sean Penn and Owen Wilson.
Quick to put a brake on the rumors was Marcel Pariseau, a representative for the 26-year-old beauty. To People Magazine, he insisted, "Scarlett is not pregnant." The rep additionally claimed, "She's been training for 'The Avengers' for over four months and is in the best shape of her life."
As for the shot of Scarlett's slight belly, Marcel blamed it on the actress' outfit. "She's outside running and it's simply the placement of her shirt that is misleading," he pointed out. "She was followed and photographed for over 20 minutes and I'm sure there are other photos in the series that show and prove that she is not pregnant."
Scarlett went for a run with Sean near Sean's Malibu, California home last Sunday, April 10. The actress, who has separated with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has been rumored to be dating the "Milk" actor for a couple months. In late March, they were seen attending Reese Witherspoon's wedding and making out at a local bar afterwards.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie