Scarlett Johansson's Rep Squashes Down Pregnancy Rumor
Contrary to recent speculations, Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant. The "Iron Man 2" actress sparked rumors she might have a bun in the oven after she was caught on camera appearing to have a little bump underneath her tight grey A-shirt while out for a jog with Sean Penn and Owen Wilson.
Quick to put a brake on the rumors was Marcel Pariseau, a representative for the 26-year-old beauty. To People Magazine, he insisted, "Scarlett is not pregnant." The rep additionally claimed, "She's been training for 'The Avengers' for over four months and is in the best shape of her life."
As for the shot of Scarlett's slight belly, Marcel blamed it on the actress' outfit. "She's outside running and it's simply the placement of her shirt that is misleading," he pointed out. "She was followed and photographed for over 20 minutes and I'm sure there are other photos in the series that show and prove that she is not pregnant."
Scarlett went for a run with Sean near Sean's Malibu, California home last Sunday, April 10. The actress, who has separated with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has been rumored to be dating the "Milk" actor for a couple months. In late March, they were seen attending Reese Witherspoon's wedding and making out at a local bar afterwards.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story