Scarlett Johansson's Rep Squashes Down Pregnancy Rumor
Contrary to recent speculations, Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant. The "Iron Man 2" actress sparked rumors she might have a bun in the oven after she was caught on camera appearing to have a little bump underneath her tight grey A-shirt while out for a jog with Sean Penn and Owen Wilson.
Quick to put a brake on the rumors was Marcel Pariseau, a representative for the 26-year-old beauty. To People Magazine, he insisted, "Scarlett is not pregnant." The rep additionally claimed, "She's been training for 'The Avengers' for over four months and is in the best shape of her life."
As for the shot of Scarlett's slight belly, Marcel blamed it on the actress' outfit. "She's outside running and it's simply the placement of her shirt that is misleading," he pointed out. "She was followed and photographed for over 20 minutes and I'm sure there are other photos in the series that show and prove that she is not pregnant."
Scarlett went for a run with Sean near Sean's Malibu, California home last Sunday, April 10. The actress, who has separated with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has been rumored to be dating the "Milk" actor for a couple months. In late March, they were seen attending Reese Witherspoon's wedding and making out at a local bar afterwards.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert