Scarlett Johansson's Rep Squashes Down Pregnancy Rumor
Contrary to recent speculations, Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant. The "Iron Man 2" actress sparked rumors she might have a bun in the oven after she was caught on camera appearing to have a little bump underneath her tight grey A-shirt while out for a jog with Sean Penn and Owen Wilson.
Quick to put a brake on the rumors was Marcel Pariseau, a representative for the 26-year-old beauty. To People Magazine, he insisted, "Scarlett is not pregnant." The rep additionally claimed, "She's been training for 'The Avengers' for over four months and is in the best shape of her life."
As for the shot of Scarlett's slight belly, Marcel blamed it on the actress' outfit. "She's outside running and it's simply the placement of her shirt that is misleading," he pointed out. "She was followed and photographed for over 20 minutes and I'm sure there are other photos in the series that show and prove that she is not pregnant."
Scarlett went for a run with Sean near Sean's Malibu, California home last Sunday, April 10. The actress, who has separated with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds in December 2010, has been rumored to be dating the "Milk" actor for a couple months. In late March, they were seen attending Reese Witherspoon's wedding and making out at a local bar afterwards.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed