Scarlett Johansson Makes Out With Sean Penn at a Bar
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn seemingly went more public with their romance. The rumored couple made their debut as a couple at Reese Witherspoon's wedding last Saturday, March 26, but after the party was over, the twosome were spotted engaging in a public make-out session at a bar.
Us Magazine reported that Scarlett and Sean made a stop at Jimmy's Bar at Ojai Inn and Spa where they grabbed some nightcap and late-night food. An eyewitness recalled that Scarlett was nervous with all the stares she got from the bar, and told Sean, "This is so terrifying." It was said that Sean held her hand as he led her to their seat.
At the venue, they ordered gin and tonics, pizza and a club sandwich. They were joined by actor Tom Hooper and a female friend. During the meal, Scarlett, who is said to be "head over heels" for the older actor, reportedly talked about Reese's wedding and the cake. It wasn't until their table was cleared that she hopped on Sean's lap and the pair made out for 15 minutes.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online