Scarlett Johansson Makes Out With Sean Penn at a Bar
Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn seemingly went more public with their romance. The rumored couple made their debut as a couple at Reese Witherspoon's wedding last Saturday, March 26, but after the party was over, the twosome were spotted engaging in a public make-out session at a bar.
Us Magazine reported that Scarlett and Sean made a stop at Jimmy's Bar at Ojai Inn and Spa where they grabbed some nightcap and late-night food. An eyewitness recalled that Scarlett was nervous with all the stares she got from the bar, and told Sean, "This is so terrifying." It was said that Sean held her hand as he led her to their seat.
At the venue, they ordered gin and tonics, pizza and a club sandwich. They were joined by actor Tom Hooper and a female friend. During the meal, Scarlett, who is said to be "head over heels" for the older actor, reportedly talked about Reese's wedding and the cake. It wasn't until their table was cleared that she hopped on Sean's lap and the pair made out for 15 minutes.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture