Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough Linked to 'X Factor (US)'
More names are thrown as contenders to sit on "The X Factor (US)" judges panel. Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough have become the latest celebrities who are said in the running for the gig.
A source tell Daily Mirror that "Simon [Cowell] believes Jesse has the right look for the show, and would appeal to both grandmothers and young girls." As for Julianne, the music mogul reportedly thinks she "looks fantastic on camera and has quite a high profile in the states."
The source further links Julianne to Cheryl Cole, who has also been mentioned as a possible judge, saying "Cheryl would love Julianne to be involved as they've met through Derek [Hough]. She'd like a friendly face on board."
Recently, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Gloria Estefan were said joining the contention as well. While Simon confirmed the Black Eyed Peas singer is being considered, latin singer Estefan has ruled out herself from judging the show.
Antonio "L.A." Reid has signed up to join Simon on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". Some other stars who have been said to possibly fill the two remaining judge seats are Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce