Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough Linked to 'X Factor (US)'
More names are thrown as contenders to sit on "The X Factor (US)" judges panel. Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough have become the latest celebrities who are said in the running for the gig.
A source tell Daily Mirror that "Simon [Cowell] believes Jesse has the right look for the show, and would appeal to both grandmothers and young girls." As for Julianne, the music mogul reportedly thinks she "looks fantastic on camera and has quite a high profile in the states."
The source further links Julianne to Cheryl Cole, who has also been mentioned as a possible judge, saying "Cheryl would love Julianne to be involved as they've met through Derek [Hough]. She'd like a friendly face on board."
Recently, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Gloria Estefan were said joining the contention as well. While Simon confirmed the Black Eyed Peas singer is being considered, latin singer Estefan has ruled out herself from judging the show.
Antonio "L.A." Reid has signed up to join Simon on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". Some other stars who have been said to possibly fill the two remaining judge seats are Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6