Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough Linked to 'X Factor (US)'
More names are thrown as contenders to sit on "The X Factor (US)" judges panel. Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough have become the latest celebrities who are said in the running for the gig.
A source tell Daily Mirror that "Simon [Cowell] believes Jesse has the right look for the show, and would appeal to both grandmothers and young girls." As for Julianne, the music mogul reportedly thinks she "looks fantastic on camera and has quite a high profile in the states."
The source further links Julianne to Cheryl Cole, who has also been mentioned as a possible judge, saying "Cheryl would love Julianne to be involved as they've met through Derek [Hough]. She'd like a friendly face on board."
Recently, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Gloria Estefan were said joining the contention as well. While Simon confirmed the Black Eyed Peas singer is being considered, latin singer Estefan has ruled out herself from judging the show.
Antonio "L.A." Reid has signed up to join Simon on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". Some other stars who have been said to possibly fill the two remaining judge seats are Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her