Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough Linked to 'X Factor (US)'
More names are thrown as contenders to sit on "The X Factor (US)" judges panel. Jesse McCartney and Julianne Hough have become the latest celebrities who are said in the running for the gig.
A source tell Daily Mirror that "Simon [Cowell] believes Jesse has the right look for the show, and would appeal to both grandmothers and young girls." As for Julianne, the music mogul reportedly thinks she "looks fantastic on camera and has quite a high profile in the states."
The source further links Julianne to Cheryl Cole, who has also been mentioned as a possible judge, saying "Cheryl would love Julianne to be involved as they've met through Derek [Hough]. She'd like a friendly face on board."
Recently, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Gloria Estefan were said joining the contention as well. While Simon confirmed the Black Eyed Peas singer is being considered, latin singer Estefan has ruled out herself from judging the show.
Antonio "L.A." Reid has signed up to join Simon on the U.S. version of "The X Factor". Some other stars who have been said to possibly fill the two remaining judge seats are Paula Abdul, Jessica Simpson and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans