Chris Evans Still Single Despite Dianna Agron Dating Rumor
Contrary to circulating rumors, Chris Evans is not romancing Dianna Agron. In Touch Weekly recently reported that the "Captain America: The First Avenger" actor has been casually dating the "Glee" beauty after they first met at the Weinstein/Montblanc pre- Oscar party back in February.
An insider told the publication that Scott, the younger brother of the "Fantastic Four" actor, is "a huge fan of her show, and he particularly loves Dianna". Adding more, the inside source gushed, "He and his friends like to joke that as long as she stays on the show, the family will welcome her with open arms!"
Celebuzz was quick to come up with a denial to the dating rumor though. The site cited its own insider as claiming that the 29-year-old is single. "He and Dianna have hung out a few times," the source admitted, before added, "but they certainly are not exclusive." The insider stressed, "Chris is a really good guy he wouldn't use someone for their fame, as if he even needed to."
Chris and Dianna were first linked romantically after the two were spotted at the pre- Oscar party. It was reported at the time that the twosome spent all night chatting and eventually exchanged cell phone numbers. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They were flirting and deep in conversation for a while before they swapped numbers."
More Chris Evans News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift