Chris Evans Still Single Despite Dianna Agron Dating Rumor
Contrary to circulating rumors, Chris Evans is not romancing Dianna Agron. In Touch Weekly recently reported that the "Captain America: The First Avenger" actor has been casually dating the "Glee" beauty after they first met at the Weinstein/Montblanc pre- Oscar party back in February.
An insider told the publication that Scott, the younger brother of the "Fantastic Four" actor, is "a huge fan of her show, and he particularly loves Dianna". Adding more, the inside source gushed, "He and his friends like to joke that as long as she stays on the show, the family will welcome her with open arms!"
Celebuzz was quick to come up with a denial to the dating rumor though. The site cited its own insider as claiming that the 29-year-old is single. "He and Dianna have hung out a few times," the source admitted, before added, "but they certainly are not exclusive." The insider stressed, "Chris is a really good guy he wouldn't use someone for their fame, as if he even needed to."
Chris and Dianna were first linked romantically after the two were spotted at the pre- Oscar party. It was reported at the time that the twosome spent all night chatting and eventually exchanged cell phone numbers. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They were flirting and deep in conversation for a while before they swapped numbers."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton