Nate Dogg's Sons Want to Record Album With The Game and Uncle Snoop
Nate Dogg's sons eye to follow the footsteps of their late father. Nigel and Little Nate have revealed their interest to pursue rap careers in a first interview since their dad's passing. The two teenage boys said that they want to "try to be just like him."
The sibling duo are currently in the process of writing their songs. Talking about what they want to do for their debut, they included The Game, DJ Quik and Uncle Snoop in their collaborator wish list. "[I want] make it like my father," Nigel said. Nate added, "Like father, like son, you know?"
At the end of the interview, Nate showed off his rapping skills by doing a bit of freestyle. When asked whether or not their father had heard about their music, he jokingly stated, "I don't think he woulda liked it. He didn't like me cussing too much."
Nate Dogg died at the age of 41 on March 15 in his home town of Long Beach, California due to complications from multiple strokes.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them