Nate Dogg's Sons Want to Record Album With The Game and Uncle Snoop
Nate Dogg's sons eye to follow the footsteps of their late father. Nigel and Little Nate have revealed their interest to pursue rap careers in a first interview since their dad's passing. The two teenage boys said that they want to "try to be just like him."
The sibling duo are currently in the process of writing their songs. Talking about what they want to do for their debut, they included The Game, DJ Quik and Uncle Snoop in their collaborator wish list. "[I want] make it like my father," Nigel said. Nate added, "Like father, like son, you know?"
At the end of the interview, Nate showed off his rapping skills by doing a bit of freestyle. When asked whether or not their father had heard about their music, he jokingly stated, "I don't think he woulda liked it. He didn't like me cussing too much."
Nate Dogg died at the age of 41 on March 15 in his home town of Long Beach, California due to complications from multiple strokes.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'