Nate Dogg's Sons Want to Record Album With The Game and Uncle Snoop
Nate Dogg's sons eye to follow the footsteps of their late father. Nigel and Little Nate have revealed their interest to pursue rap careers in a first interview since their dad's passing. The two teenage boys said that they want to "try to be just like him."
The sibling duo are currently in the process of writing their songs. Talking about what they want to do for their debut, they included The Game, DJ Quik and Uncle Snoop in their collaborator wish list. "[I want] make it like my father," Nigel said. Nate added, "Like father, like son, you know?"
At the end of the interview, Nate showed off his rapping skills by doing a bit of freestyle. When asked whether or not their father had heard about their music, he jokingly stated, "I don't think he woulda liked it. He didn't like me cussing too much."
Nate Dogg died at the age of 41 on March 15 in his home town of Long Beach, California due to complications from multiple strokes.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch