Justin Bieber Puts Soccer Skills to Test in Spain
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has proved once again that he's not only talented in singing and dancing, but also good in sport. Having won MVP title at NBA Celebrity All-Star Game in February, the 17-year-old singer went on to show off his skills in playing soccer when stopping in Spain for the European leg of his My World tour.
On Monday, April 4, the teen heartthrob was snapped working up a sweat in a soccer match against some local teens on the outskirts of Madrid. During the game, he managed to score a goal and in celebration, he lifted up his F.C. Barcelona jersey to give a flash of his abs. Afterward, he took to Twitter to share, "just got done playing soccer aka (futbol) with @itsryanbutler."
Two days earlier, Justin came to the aid of his mother. On Saturday night, April 2 at his Berlin concert at O2 World arena, the "Baby" hitmaker presented Pattie Mallette with a birthday cake on stage. Unfortunately, she leaned in a little too close when blowing out the candles that a few strands of her hair caught on fire. But, Justin was quick to put out the flames.
Both Justin and his mother have shared about the incident on Twitter. Pattie first wrote, "Thank u @justinbieber for the cake (& embarrassing me on stage lol)." Justin followed with a tweet that read, "sick show in Berlin...brought @studiomama on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles. lol. i saved her."
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video