Justin Bieber Puts Soccer Skills to Test in Spain
Pop sensation Justin Bieber has proved once again that he's not only talented in singing and dancing, but also good in sport. Having won MVP title at NBA Celebrity All-Star Game in February, the 17-year-old singer went on to show off his skills in playing soccer when stopping in Spain for the European leg of his My World tour.
On Monday, April 4, the teen heartthrob was snapped working up a sweat in a soccer match against some local teens on the outskirts of Madrid. During the game, he managed to score a goal and in celebration, he lifted up his F.C. Barcelona jersey to give a flash of his abs. Afterward, he took to Twitter to share, "just got done playing soccer aka (futbol) with @itsryanbutler."
Two days earlier, Justin came to the aid of his mother. On Saturday night, April 2 at his Berlin concert at O2 World arena, the "Baby" hitmaker presented Pattie Mallette with a birthday cake on stage. Unfortunately, she leaned in a little too close when blowing out the candles that a few strands of her hair caught on fire. But, Justin was quick to put out the flames.
Both Justin and his mother have shared about the incident on Twitter. Pattie first wrote, "Thank u @justinbieber for the cake (& embarrassing me on stage lol)." Justin followed with a tweet that read, "sick show in Berlin...brought @studiomama on stage 2 sing her happy bday but she lit her hair on fire with the candles. lol. i saved her."
More Justin Bieber News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby