Ke$ha to Guest Star on Nickelodeon's 'Victorious'
Ke$ha has landed a guest star role on Nickelodeon's sitcom "Victorious", Entertainment Weekly reports. In an episode titled "Ice Cream for Ke$ha", the 24-year-old singer will play herself and perform her latest single "Blow" as the show's stars attend her concert.
Reflecting the episode's title, the April 22 episode sees Victoria Justice's Tori and her gang participating in a Golden Ticket-like contest where fans have to piece together Ke$ha's name from letters at the bottom of ice cream containers. The winner who finds all the letters to Ke$ha's name first wins a personal, private concert from the pop act.
Ke$ha's real life brother, 11-year-old Louie, will also take part in the episode, playing a lynch-pin character who contributes to Tori and her friends' win.
"It's a private concert, and yeah, I will say that the costumes are awesome and there's definitely lots of glitter," Justice tells EW about the episode. "It was really fun to film. It's the first time on my show that we've had a successful radio artist perform on the show. Ke$ha's kind of edgier, and I think that it's cool to bring that element to the show."
Aside from her small screen stint, Ke$ha is scheduled to take the stage at Wango Tango music festival on May 14.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'