Ke$ha to Guest Star on Nickelodeon's 'Victorious'
Ke$ha has landed a guest star role on Nickelodeon's sitcom "Victorious", Entertainment Weekly reports. In an episode titled "Ice Cream for Ke$ha", the 24-year-old singer will play herself and perform her latest single "Blow" as the show's stars attend her concert.
Reflecting the episode's title, the April 22 episode sees Victoria Justice's Tori and her gang participating in a Golden Ticket-like contest where fans have to piece together Ke$ha's name from letters at the bottom of ice cream containers. The winner who finds all the letters to Ke$ha's name first wins a personal, private concert from the pop act.
Ke$ha's real life brother, 11-year-old Louie, will also take part in the episode, playing a lynch-pin character who contributes to Tori and her friends' win.
"It's a private concert, and yeah, I will say that the costumes are awesome and there's definitely lots of glitter," Justice tells EW about the episode. "It was really fun to film. It's the first time on my show that we've had a successful radio artist perform on the show. Ke$ha's kind of edgier, and I think that it's cool to bring that element to the show."
Aside from her small screen stint, Ke$ha is scheduled to take the stage at Wango Tango music festival on May 14.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story