Ke$ha to Guest Star on Nickelodeon's 'Victorious'
Ke$ha has landed a guest star role on Nickelodeon's sitcom "Victorious", Entertainment Weekly reports. In an episode titled "Ice Cream for Ke$ha", the 24-year-old singer will play herself and perform her latest single "Blow" as the show's stars attend her concert.
Reflecting the episode's title, the April 22 episode sees Victoria Justice's Tori and her gang participating in a Golden Ticket-like contest where fans have to piece together Ke$ha's name from letters at the bottom of ice cream containers. The winner who finds all the letters to Ke$ha's name first wins a personal, private concert from the pop act.
Ke$ha's real life brother, 11-year-old Louie, will also take part in the episode, playing a lynch-pin character who contributes to Tori and her friends' win.
"It's a private concert, and yeah, I will say that the costumes are awesome and there's definitely lots of glitter," Justice tells EW about the episode. "It was really fun to film. It's the first time on my show that we've had a successful radio artist perform on the show. Ke$ha's kind of edgier, and I think that it's cool to bring that element to the show."
Aside from her small screen stint, Ke$ha is scheduled to take the stage at Wango Tango music festival on May 14.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber