Ke$ha to Guest Star on Nickelodeon's 'Victorious'
Ke$ha has landed a guest star role on Nickelodeon's sitcom "Victorious", Entertainment Weekly reports. In an episode titled "Ice Cream for Ke$ha", the 24-year-old singer will play herself and perform her latest single "Blow" as the show's stars attend her concert.
Reflecting the episode's title, the April 22 episode sees Victoria Justice's Tori and her gang participating in a Golden Ticket-like contest where fans have to piece together Ke$ha's name from letters at the bottom of ice cream containers. The winner who finds all the letters to Ke$ha's name first wins a personal, private concert from the pop act.
Ke$ha's real life brother, 11-year-old Louie, will also take part in the episode, playing a lynch-pin character who contributes to Tori and her friends' win.
"It's a private concert, and yeah, I will say that the costumes are awesome and there's definitely lots of glitter," Justice tells EW about the episode. "It was really fun to film. It's the first time on my show that we've had a successful radio artist perform on the show. Ke$ha's kind of edgier, and I think that it's cool to bring that element to the show."
Aside from her small screen stint, Ke$ha is scheduled to take the stage at Wango Tango music festival on May 14.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video