'Jersey Shore' Cast Milking MTV for More Money
Following the story that some key cast members of "Jersey Shore" are not yet locked for a fourth season, a new report said that these bunch are milking MTV because this may be the reality show's last season. Snooki, The Situation and JWoww were mentioned among the ones not yet inking a deal.
TMZ said they refused to renew their contracts "until they get more money". The web's sources who are "close to the cast" heard that they are questioning how long the show would last and have a hunch that it may end in season 4, ergo they demand big money while they still can.
In addition, the network and cast are in disagreement on the number of personal appearances which can earn them up to $40,000 per show-up. MTV would like to limit the kind of exposure but the cast refused to abide.
Coincident to this story, Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey said they paid Snooki $32,000 to talk to their students this week. "Everyone wants to see Snooki!" the Rutgers University Programming Association (RUPA), the group that sponsored Snooki's visit to campus, tweeted just before the Thursday, March 31's event.
A lot of "Jersey" graduate in fact have sought other alternatives to earn cash which should comfort them when the show ends. The fourth season, which is planned to take place in Italy, is scheduled to film in the next few weeks, therefore an official announcement is expected soon.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'