'Grey's Anatomy' Lesbian Wedding Episode Is Set
Callie and Arizona are going to make their union official in this season of "Grey's Anatomy". It has been revealed that the impending nuptials of the lesbian lovers will happen in the May 5 episode.
The couple's wedding will be held in an outdoor ceremony and officiated by Bailey (Chandra Wilson, who also directs the episode). Spilling a problem at the wedding, Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona shares, "There is a circumstance that leaves Callie's father (Hector Elizondo) to not be able to walk her down the aisle."
The depicter of Callie, Sara Ramirez, additionally gushes, "What's really beautiful about this episode is that there is a moment where Callie is really kind of doubting herself and her life and the choices that she's made."
"To pick this person to be with for the rest of her life is not received well by her mother (Santa Barbara's Gina Gallego), and that presents a real difficulty for her because I think she looks to her mother for some kind of emotional embracing around this whole event," she adds.
Callie and Arizona have been through the ups and downs this season, including when Callie had a near-death experience in the March 31 musical episode. In "It's Long Way Back" which will be aired on April 28, "Grey's Anatomy" will continue with Callie's storyline.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes