'Grey's Anatomy' Lesbian Wedding Episode Is Set
Callie and Arizona are going to make their union official in this season of "Grey's Anatomy". It has been revealed that the impending nuptials of the lesbian lovers will happen in the May 5 episode.
The couple's wedding will be held in an outdoor ceremony and officiated by Bailey (Chandra Wilson, who also directs the episode). Spilling a problem at the wedding, Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona shares, "There is a circumstance that leaves Callie's father (Hector Elizondo) to not be able to walk her down the aisle."
The depicter of Callie, Sara Ramirez, additionally gushes, "What's really beautiful about this episode is that there is a moment where Callie is really kind of doubting herself and her life and the choices that she's made."
"To pick this person to be with for the rest of her life is not received well by her mother (Santa Barbara's Gina Gallego), and that presents a real difficulty for her because I think she looks to her mother for some kind of emotional embracing around this whole event," she adds.
Callie and Arizona have been through the ups and downs this season, including when Callie had a near-death experience in the March 31 musical episode. In "It's Long Way Back" which will be aired on April 28, "Grey's Anatomy" will continue with Callie's storyline.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show