'Grey's Anatomy' Lesbian Wedding Episode Is Set
Callie and Arizona are going to make their union official in this season of "Grey's Anatomy". It has been revealed that the impending nuptials of the lesbian lovers will happen in the May 5 episode.
The couple's wedding will be held in an outdoor ceremony and officiated by Bailey (Chandra Wilson, who also directs the episode). Spilling a problem at the wedding, Jessica Capshaw who plays Arizona shares, "There is a circumstance that leaves Callie's father (Hector Elizondo) to not be able to walk her down the aisle."
The depicter of Callie, Sara Ramirez, additionally gushes, "What's really beautiful about this episode is that there is a moment where Callie is really kind of doubting herself and her life and the choices that she's made."
"To pick this person to be with for the rest of her life is not received well by her mother (Santa Barbara's Gina Gallego), and that presents a real difficulty for her because I think she looks to her mother for some kind of emotional embracing around this whole event," she adds.
Callie and Arizona have been through the ups and downs this season, including when Callie had a near-death experience in the March 31 musical episode. In "It's Long Way Back" which will be aired on April 28, "Grey's Anatomy" will continue with Callie's storyline.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns