First Look at Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in 'Hansel and Gretel'
First unofficial "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" photos have hit the web. The fresh pictures, obtained by Accidental Sexiness, see Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton donning black outfit on the set in Braunschweig, Germany on Wednesday, March 31.
The forthcoming film follows adult Hansel and Gretel. After they were almost killed by a witch at the gingerbread house 15 years ago, the siblings become bounty hunters and pursue witches. During their effort to fight witches, they meet a corrupt town sheriff named Berringe.
Beside Arterton and Renner, Famke Janssen, Ingrid Bolso Berdal, Peter Stormare, and Derek Mears are also playing in the fairy tale-adapted film. Directed by Tommy Wirkola, the forthcoming movie has D.W. Harper pen the script. The action-comedy film will grace theaters across the nation on March 2, 2012.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special