First Look at Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in 'Hansel and Gretel'
First unofficial "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" photos have hit the web. The fresh pictures, obtained by Accidental Sexiness, see Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton donning black outfit on the set in Braunschweig, Germany on Wednesday, March 31.
The forthcoming film follows adult Hansel and Gretel. After they were almost killed by a witch at the gingerbread house 15 years ago, the siblings become bounty hunters and pursue witches. During their effort to fight witches, they meet a corrupt town sheriff named Berringe.
Beside Arterton and Renner, Famke Janssen, Ingrid Bolso Berdal, Peter Stormare, and Derek Mears are also playing in the fairy tale-adapted film. Directed by Tommy Wirkola, the forthcoming movie has D.W. Harper pen the script. The action-comedy film will grace theaters across the nation on March 2, 2012.
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top