First Look at Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in 'Hansel and Gretel'
First unofficial "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" photos have hit the web. The fresh pictures, obtained by Accidental Sexiness, see Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton donning black outfit on the set in Braunschweig, Germany on Wednesday, March 31.
The forthcoming film follows adult Hansel and Gretel. After they were almost killed by a witch at the gingerbread house 15 years ago, the siblings become bounty hunters and pursue witches. During their effort to fight witches, they meet a corrupt town sheriff named Berringe.
Beside Arterton and Renner, Famke Janssen, Ingrid Bolso Berdal, Peter Stormare, and Derek Mears are also playing in the fairy tale-adapted film. Directed by Tommy Wirkola, the forthcoming movie has D.W. Harper pen the script. The action-comedy film will grace theaters across the nation on March 2, 2012.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy