First Look at Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton in 'Hansel and Gretel'
First unofficial "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" photos have hit the web. The fresh pictures, obtained by Accidental Sexiness, see Jeremy Renner and Gemma Arterton donning black outfit on the set in Braunschweig, Germany on Wednesday, March 31.
The forthcoming film follows adult Hansel and Gretel. After they were almost killed by a witch at the gingerbread house 15 years ago, the siblings become bounty hunters and pursue witches. During their effort to fight witches, they meet a corrupt town sheriff named Berringe.
Beside Arterton and Renner, Famke Janssen, Ingrid Bolso Berdal, Peter Stormare, and Derek Mears are also playing in the fairy tale-adapted film. Directed by Tommy Wirkola, the forthcoming movie has D.W. Harper pen the script. The action-comedy film will grace theaters across the nation on March 2, 2012.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala