'Jersey Shore' Cast Not Yet Signed for Season 4
Turns out not all "Jersey Shore" cast's hands are tied to a season four contract. Five of them have not agreed on the new terms, which are expected to include a bigger salary, while three of them have signed the paper.
"Snooki, The Situation, JWoww and Pauly D have not finalized their contracts because they can't agree on the amount," an insider told RadarOnline. "As of last week Deena hadn't signed her contract either but Ronnie, Sammi, and Vinny were done."
The situation is quite familiar because it happened before with the second and third season. The cast who were paid a few hundred bucks for an episode in season 1, wanted five digits per episode by second season when the show began to gain huge ratings.
"Last time they had these issues, it was Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny who held out the longest," the source added. "Time is short, everyone is getting concerned because they're supposed to leave for Italy soon, I just hope they can settle it."
The plan to film the new season in Italy has angered Italian-American organization UNICO whose rep said, "People used to go to the circus to see the freak show - that is what this will be." However, a leader of Italian Americans in Congress said on Wednesday that the show won't "diminish" the image of New Jersey or Italy.
"I can say with authority that both Italy and New Jersey have proud histories of contributing much to making the United States the nation that it is today. It will take more than a TV show to diminish the greatness of Italy and New Jersey," Rep. Bill Pascrell, D-N.J., told Politico.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby