'Glee' Extended to 90 Minutes for 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" added with Lady GaGa is likely to make a super-sized episode. It has been reported that Fox plans to expand the show's April 26 outing entitled "Born This Way" to 90 minutes as it is jam-packed with good stuff.
Most part of the episode has been filmed, but TVLine learns that producers are planning to shoot two additional musical numbers, which will be GaGa-related, to fill out the expanded running time. A Fox spokesperson refuses to comment on the news.
A second tribute to GaGa after "Theatricality," the upcoming episode will not primarily feature her music like the predecessor. But, its theme of self-acceptance is inspired by the singer's runaway hit "Born this Way" and the episode will conclude with a performance of the so-called new gay anthem.
The story will see the New Directions kids grappling with their own body image issues. Ashley Fink's Lauren challenges the school's beauty standards by running for prom queen, while Lea Michele's Rachel considers getting a nose job. Cory Monteith once gushed the characters are "tailoring their performances around embracing things about themselves they don't like" in "Born this Way" episode.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri