'Glee' Extended to 90 Minutes for 'Born This Way' Episode
"Glee" added with Lady GaGa is likely to make a super-sized episode. It has been reported that Fox plans to expand the show's April 26 outing entitled "Born This Way" to 90 minutes as it is jam-packed with good stuff.
Most part of the episode has been filmed, but TVLine learns that producers are planning to shoot two additional musical numbers, which will be GaGa-related, to fill out the expanded running time. A Fox spokesperson refuses to comment on the news.
A second tribute to GaGa after "Theatricality," the upcoming episode will not primarily feature her music like the predecessor. But, its theme of self-acceptance is inspired by the singer's runaway hit "Born this Way" and the episode will conclude with a performance of the so-called new gay anthem.
The story will see the New Directions kids grappling with their own body image issues. Ashley Fink's Lauren challenges the school's beauty standards by running for prom queen, while Lea Michele's Rachel considers getting a nose job. Cory Monteith once gushed the characters are "tailoring their performances around embracing things about themselves they don't like" in "Born this Way" episode.
More Glee News
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'