Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Perfect First Date
Jake Gyllenhaal has opened up about his perfect first date. The "Love and Other Drugs" hunk sat down with co-star Michelle Monaghan to talk about their new thriller "Source Code" and what they would do with just a few minutes to live on Moviefone's Unscripted when the discussion took an interesting turn.
Asked what he would cook to impress a girl on the first date, the 30-year-old responded, "I would go to probably try and find a farmers market or a place where there was food that was grown nearby." He added, "I don't have a dish that I would cook. I would just love to be outside ... and then cook whatever is there, whatever is fresh, whatever is good. Figure it out. Gotta improvise."
Jake was recently spotted spending his Saturday night on bowling alley. On the same evening his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon got married, the Hollywood actor joined Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support