Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Perfect First Date
Jake Gyllenhaal has opened up about his perfect first date. The "Love and Other Drugs" hunk sat down with co-star Michelle Monaghan to talk about their new thriller "Source Code" and what they would do with just a few minutes to live on Moviefone's Unscripted when the discussion took an interesting turn.
Asked what he would cook to impress a girl on the first date, the 30-year-old responded, "I would go to probably try and find a farmers market or a place where there was food that was grown nearby." He added, "I don't have a dish that I would cook. I would just love to be outside ... and then cook whatever is there, whatever is fresh, whatever is good. Figure it out. Gotta improvise."
Jake was recently spotted spending his Saturday night on bowling alley. On the same evening his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon got married, the Hollywood actor joined Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered