Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Perfect First Date
Jake Gyllenhaal has opened up about his perfect first date. The "Love and Other Drugs" hunk sat down with co-star Michelle Monaghan to talk about their new thriller "Source Code" and what they would do with just a few minutes to live on Moviefone's Unscripted when the discussion took an interesting turn.
Asked what he would cook to impress a girl on the first date, the 30-year-old responded, "I would go to probably try and find a farmers market or a place where there was food that was grown nearby." He added, "I don't have a dish that I would cook. I would just love to be outside ... and then cook whatever is there, whatever is fresh, whatever is good. Figure it out. Gotta improvise."
Jake was recently spotted spending his Saturday night on bowling alley. On the same evening his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon got married, the Hollywood actor joined Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked