Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Perfect First Date
Jake Gyllenhaal has opened up about his perfect first date. The "Love and Other Drugs" hunk sat down with co-star Michelle Monaghan to talk about their new thriller "Source Code" and what they would do with just a few minutes to live on Moviefone's Unscripted when the discussion took an interesting turn.
Asked what he would cook to impress a girl on the first date, the 30-year-old responded, "I would go to probably try and find a farmers market or a place where there was food that was grown nearby." He added, "I don't have a dish that I would cook. I would just love to be outside ... and then cook whatever is there, whatever is fresh, whatever is good. Figure it out. Gotta improvise."
Jake was recently spotted spending his Saturday night on bowling alley. On the same evening his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon got married, the Hollywood actor joined Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated