Jake Gyllenhaal Describes His Perfect First Date
Jake Gyllenhaal has opened up about his perfect first date. The "Love and Other Drugs" hunk sat down with co-star Michelle Monaghan to talk about their new thriller "Source Code" and what they would do with just a few minutes to live on Moviefone's Unscripted when the discussion took an interesting turn.
Asked what he would cook to impress a girl on the first date, the 30-year-old responded, "I would go to probably try and find a farmers market or a place where there was food that was grown nearby." He added, "I don't have a dish that I would cook. I would just love to be outside ... and then cook whatever is there, whatever is fresh, whatever is good. Figure it out. Gotta improvise."
Jake was recently spotted spending his Saturday night on bowling alley. On the same evening his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon got married, the Hollywood actor joined Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl