Reese Witherspoon Weds Jim Toth, Jake Gyllenhaal Goes Bowling
Reese Witherspoon has officially become a married woman once again. Representative for the "Water for Elephants" actress confirmed that she has tied the knot with her entertainment agent fiance, Jim Toth, on Saturday evening, March 26 in a 20-minute private ceremony at her ranch estate in Ojai, California.
35-year-old Reese walked down the aisle to "Here Comes the Bride", while 40-year-old Jim arrived to the processional music of "Tennessee Waltz". The nuptials, which saw the couple exchanging wedding bands designed by jeweler William Goldberg, was officiated by Reverend Jimmy Bartz, Us Magazine reported.
People Magazine additionally detailed that the ceremony started a bit late and was preceded with a pre-wedding cocktail hour. Reese and Jim swapped vows in front of her children, Ava and Deacon, as well as about 100 guests, that included Renee Zellweger, Alyssa Milano, Tobey Maguire, Salma Hayek and Robert Downey Jr. with his wife Susan.
Meanwhile, Reese's ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal spent his Saturday evening bowling. The "Love and Other Drugs" actor was spotted with Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine and a group of friends at the Spare Room in Los Angeles. A witness told Us Magazine "They looked really into it and seemed really relaxed. As the game progressed, the guys started high-fiving each other; at one point Jake did what looked like a little dance after bowling a spare."
During the outing, the 30-year-old was also seen chatting up a few ladies. After being spotted joking with a brunette, he reportedly spent time with Swedish model Mini Anden at around 1 A.M. "He put his hand on her back, trying to convince her to bowl with them and being really sweet," spilled the witness. "He looked like he was trying to give her a lesson on bowling. He seemed to want to show off a little bit."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her