Video: MTV's 'Diary' Takes a Look Inside Facebook's Headquarter
"The Social Network" has presented the drama behind the creation of Facebook, but MTV's "Diary of Facebook" will show the real story from the social network's founder Mark Zuckerberg. The documentary will follow people behind the social networking site while they are doing their daily activities.
A sneak peek to the 30 minute special has been released, featuring Zuckerberg who gives insight into the company's culture and evolution. Some workers will also guide the show, explaining their respective duties.
"Diary of Facebook" will additionally feature the famed "hack-a-thon". It is a 24-hour, no-code-barred event in which employees are directed to ditch their normal duties and instead break ground on those pet tech projects they've always wanted to create but have never found the time to pursue.
A part of "Diary" series, the show will be premiered on MTV Wednesday, March 30 at 11 P.M. ET.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed