Video: MTV's 'Diary' Takes a Look Inside Facebook's Headquarter
"The Social Network" has presented the drama behind the creation of Facebook, but MTV's "Diary of Facebook" will show the real story from the social network's founder Mark Zuckerberg. The documentary will follow people behind the social networking site while they are doing their daily activities.
A sneak peek to the 30 minute special has been released, featuring Zuckerberg who gives insight into the company's culture and evolution. Some workers will also guide the show, explaining their respective duties.
"Diary of Facebook" will additionally feature the famed "hack-a-thon". It is a 24-hour, no-code-barred event in which employees are directed to ditch their normal duties and instead break ground on those pet tech projects they've always wanted to create but have never found the time to pursue.
A part of "Diary" series, the show will be premiered on MTV Wednesday, March 30 at 11 P.M. ET.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her