Video: MTV's 'Diary' Takes a Look Inside Facebook's Headquarter
"The Social Network" has presented the drama behind the creation of Facebook, but MTV's "Diary of Facebook" will show the real story from the social network's founder Mark Zuckerberg. The documentary will follow people behind the social networking site while they are doing their daily activities.
A sneak peek to the 30 minute special has been released, featuring Zuckerberg who gives insight into the company's culture and evolution. Some workers will also guide the show, explaining their respective duties.
"Diary of Facebook" will additionally feature the famed "hack-a-thon". It is a 24-hour, no-code-barred event in which employees are directed to ditch their normal duties and instead break ground on those pet tech projects they've always wanted to create but have never found the time to pursue.
A part of "Diary" series, the show will be premiered on MTV Wednesday, March 30 at 11 P.M. ET.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant