Video: MTV's 'Diary' Takes a Look Inside Facebook's Headquarter
"The Social Network" has presented the drama behind the creation of Facebook, but MTV's "Diary of Facebook" will show the real story from the social network's founder Mark Zuckerberg. The documentary will follow people behind the social networking site while they are doing their daily activities.
A sneak peek to the 30 minute special has been released, featuring Zuckerberg who gives insight into the company's culture and evolution. Some workers will also guide the show, explaining their respective duties.
"Diary of Facebook" will additionally feature the famed "hack-a-thon". It is a 24-hour, no-code-barred event in which employees are directed to ditch their normal duties and instead break ground on those pet tech projects they've always wanted to create but have never found the time to pursue.
A part of "Diary" series, the show will be premiered on MTV Wednesday, March 30 at 11 P.M. ET.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo