Video: MTV's 'Diary' Takes a Look Inside Facebook's Headquarter
"The Social Network" has presented the drama behind the creation of Facebook, but MTV's "Diary of Facebook" will show the real story from the social network's founder Mark Zuckerberg. The documentary will follow people behind the social networking site while they are doing their daily activities.
A sneak peek to the 30 minute special has been released, featuring Zuckerberg who gives insight into the company's culture and evolution. Some workers will also guide the show, explaining their respective duties.
"Diary of Facebook" will additionally feature the famed "hack-a-thon". It is a 24-hour, no-code-barred event in which employees are directed to ditch their normal duties and instead break ground on those pet tech projects they've always wanted to create but have never found the time to pursue.
A part of "Diary" series, the show will be premiered on MTV Wednesday, March 30 at 11 P.M. ET.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding