Miley Cyrus All Smiles on Family Outing With Reunited Parents
Miley Cyrus has more reason to smile these days as her parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish, seem to have put their differences behind. On Sunday, March 27, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer was snapped going out together with younger sister Noah Cyrus and her reunited parents, and she was beaming from ear to ear.
The Sunday outing saw the 18-year-old and her family grabbing drinks at a coffee shop near their Toluca Lake, California home. It the first time the teen songstress is spotted going out in public with Billy Ray since she was reported to be left hurt and furious by her singer father's GQ comments that blamed "Hannah Montana" for destroying his family.
Billy Ray has since admitted to People Magazine that the comments were "explosive, and unintentionally so," and claimed he is committed to "mending" his family. Earlier this month, he revealed in an interview on "The View" that he has called off divorce from wife Tish. "I've dropped the divorce," he said. "I want to put my family back together."
The "Achy Breaky Heart" hitmaker additionally opened up that he and Miley are back on good terms. "I feel like I kind of got my Miley back in a way. I feel like we are the daddy and the daughter that we were before 'Hannah Montana' happened," he explained. "Our communication, we have laughed a lot in the last couple of days."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off