'Brothers and Sisters' 5.17 Preview: War Is Declared
"Brothers & Sisters" will return on Sunday, April 10 with two hour special after a few weeks hiatus. A sneak peek to one of the upcoming episodes has been released, featuring sort of a war declaration.
When Olivia's brother shows up and sets out to gain custody of her from Kevin and Scotty, the Walkers struggle amongst themselves to determine what's best for Olivia. Meanwhile, Walker women use every moves they've got to get a man they want.
After "Olivia's Choice", the 18th episode titled "Never Say Never" will air next. This time, emotions are running high in the Walker family when Nora and Saul find out their mother, Ida, has passed away.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms