'Brothers and Sisters' 5.17 Preview: War Is Declared
"Brothers & Sisters" will return on Sunday, April 10 with two hour special after a few weeks hiatus. A sneak peek to one of the upcoming episodes has been released, featuring sort of a war declaration.
When Olivia's brother shows up and sets out to gain custody of her from Kevin and Scotty, the Walkers struggle amongst themselves to determine what's best for Olivia. Meanwhile, Walker women use every moves they've got to get a man they want.
After "Olivia's Choice", the 18th episode titled "Never Say Never" will air next. This time, emotions are running high in the Walker family when Nora and Saul find out their mother, Ida, has passed away.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics