'Brothers and Sisters' 5.17 Preview: War Is Declared
"Brothers & Sisters" will return on Sunday, April 10 with two hour special after a few weeks hiatus. A sneak peek to one of the upcoming episodes has been released, featuring sort of a war declaration.
When Olivia's brother shows up and sets out to gain custody of her from Kevin and Scotty, the Walkers struggle amongst themselves to determine what's best for Olivia. Meanwhile, Walker women use every moves they've got to get a man they want.
After "Olivia's Choice", the 18th episode titled "Never Say Never" will air next. This time, emotions are running high in the Walker family when Nora and Saul find out their mother, Ida, has passed away.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media