'Brothers and Sisters' 5.17 Preview: War Is Declared
"Brothers & Sisters" will return on Sunday, April 10 with two hour special after a few weeks hiatus. A sneak peek to one of the upcoming episodes has been released, featuring sort of a war declaration.
When Olivia's brother shows up and sets out to gain custody of her from Kevin and Scotty, the Walkers struggle amongst themselves to determine what's best for Olivia. Meanwhile, Walker women use every moves they've got to get a man they want.
After "Olivia's Choice", the 18th episode titled "Never Say Never" will air next. This time, emotions are running high in the Walker family when Nora and Saul find out their mother, Ida, has passed away.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date