'Brothers and Sisters' 5.17 Preview: War Is Declared
"Brothers & Sisters" will return on Sunday, April 10 with two hour special after a few weeks hiatus. A sneak peek to one of the upcoming episodes has been released, featuring sort of a war declaration.
When Olivia's brother shows up and sets out to gain custody of her from Kevin and Scotty, the Walkers struggle amongst themselves to determine what's best for Olivia. Meanwhile, Walker women use every moves they've got to get a man they want.
After "Olivia's Choice", the 18th episode titled "Never Say Never" will air next. This time, emotions are running high in the Walker family when Nora and Saul find out their mother, Ida, has passed away.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'