'Jersey Shore' Posted Its Biggest Finale Number Ever
Proving its existence, "Jersey Shore" closed the third season with a big number. About 7.6 million viewers tuned in for the season finale on Thursday, March 24 night, hitting 7.3 rating in the 12-to-34 demographic which is up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale.
As comparison, "Jersey Shore" season to date is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 against 5.7) in the demographic and a 196 percent improvement from its first season (7.7 against 2.6). However, the number of viewers on the finale has not matched the show's 8.8 million peak back in January.
Nevertheless, the finale helped the second season launch of scripted series "The Hard Times of RJ Berger". The premiere posted 3.1 million viewers and a 3.2 P12-34 rating, which are its highest so far. The number is expected to continue next week since "Jersey" cast member Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring.
Meanwhile, JWoww went out to celebrate the third season finale by hitting Whisper Nightclub on Thursday with boyfriend Roger Matthews. "After party is Whisper in Philly :) come see me!" she tweeted.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'