'Jersey Shore' Posted Its Biggest Finale Number Ever
Proving its existence, "Jersey Shore" closed the third season with a big number. About 7.6 million viewers tuned in for the season finale on Thursday, March 24 night, hitting 7.3 rating in the 12-to-34 demographic which is up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale.
As comparison, "Jersey Shore" season to date is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 against 5.7) in the demographic and a 196 percent improvement from its first season (7.7 against 2.6). However, the number of viewers on the finale has not matched the show's 8.8 million peak back in January.
Nevertheless, the finale helped the second season launch of scripted series "The Hard Times of RJ Berger". The premiere posted 3.1 million viewers and a 3.2 P12-34 rating, which are its highest so far. The number is expected to continue next week since "Jersey" cast member Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring.
Meanwhile, JWoww went out to celebrate the third season finale by hitting Whisper Nightclub on Thursday with boyfriend Roger Matthews. "After party is Whisper in Philly :) come see me!" she tweeted.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media