'Jersey Shore' Posted Its Biggest Finale Number Ever
Proving its existence, "Jersey Shore" closed the third season with a big number. About 7.6 million viewers tuned in for the season finale on Thursday, March 24 night, hitting 7.3 rating in the 12-to-34 demographic which is up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale.
As comparison, "Jersey Shore" season to date is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 against 5.7) in the demographic and a 196 percent improvement from its first season (7.7 against 2.6). However, the number of viewers on the finale has not matched the show's 8.8 million peak back in January.
Nevertheless, the finale helped the second season launch of scripted series "The Hard Times of RJ Berger". The premiere posted 3.1 million viewers and a 3.2 P12-34 rating, which are its highest so far. The number is expected to continue next week since "Jersey" cast member Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring.
Meanwhile, JWoww went out to celebrate the third season finale by hitting Whisper Nightclub on Thursday with boyfriend Roger Matthews. "After party is Whisper in Philly :) come see me!" she tweeted.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding