'Jersey Shore' Posted Its Biggest Finale Number Ever
Proving its existence, "Jersey Shore" closed the third season with a big number. About 7.6 million viewers tuned in for the season finale on Thursday, March 24 night, hitting 7.3 rating in the 12-to-34 demographic which is up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale.
As comparison, "Jersey Shore" season to date is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 against 5.7) in the demographic and a 196 percent improvement from its first season (7.7 against 2.6). However, the number of viewers on the finale has not matched the show's 8.8 million peak back in January.
Nevertheless, the finale helped the second season launch of scripted series "The Hard Times of RJ Berger". The premiere posted 3.1 million viewers and a 3.2 P12-34 rating, which are its highest so far. The number is expected to continue next week since "Jersey" cast member Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring.
Meanwhile, JWoww went out to celebrate the third season finale by hitting Whisper Nightclub on Thursday with boyfriend Roger Matthews. "After party is Whisper in Philly :) come see me!" she tweeted.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App