'Jersey Shore' Posted Its Biggest Finale Number Ever
Proving its existence, "Jersey Shore" closed the third season with a big number. About 7.6 million viewers tuned in for the season finale on Thursday, March 24 night, hitting 7.3 rating in the 12-to-34 demographic which is up 20 percent from the Season 2 finale.
As comparison, "Jersey Shore" season to date is up 35 percent from its second season average (7.7 against 5.7) in the demographic and a 196 percent improvement from its first season (7.7 against 2.6). However, the number of viewers on the finale has not matched the show's 8.8 million peak back in January.
Nevertheless, the finale helped the second season launch of scripted series "The Hard Times of RJ Berger". The premiere posted 3.1 million viewers and a 3.2 P12-34 rating, which are its highest so far. The number is expected to continue next week since "Jersey" cast member Vinny Guadagnino is guest starring.
Meanwhile, JWoww went out to celebrate the third season finale by hitting Whisper Nightclub on Thursday with boyfriend Roger Matthews. "After party is Whisper in Philly :) come see me!" she tweeted.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?