Possible Plot Details of 'American Pie 4' Unveiled
Universal Pictures has recently announced they are making a new "American Pie" movie titled "American Reunion", and now new details of the upcoming project have surfaced. Brought to surface by What's Playing, the possible plot details reveal that [SPOILER ALERT!] the whole gang are returning to East Great Falls for their ten-year high school reunion.
Chris Klein's Oz is a big shot with a Malibu mansion. His girlfriend Mia, who seems to be a gold-digger, decides to join him at the reunion. Meanwhile, his ex-girlfriend Heather (Mena Suvari) brings with her to the town her new boyfriend, a forty-something surgeon, who tries to act younger.
Seann William Scott's Stifler isn't doing well. He is working as a temp for a rude boss that refers to him as 'his bitch', and isn't lucky with the ladies as well. He's supposed to be working the weekend of the reunion and attempts to keep up the ruse throughout the movie.
Upon returning home, Stifler scores with Laurie, a former hottie who now is 80 pounds heavier. Stifler's mom, portrayed by Jennifer Coolidge, will be making an appearance in the upcoming movie.
Jason Biggs' Jim is still married to Alyson Hannigan's Michelle. His fidelity is tempted as his next-door neighbor Kara has a crush on him. Kara's long-term boyfriend Marco isn't happy about it. Meanwhile, Jim's sex tape with Shannon Elizabeth's Nadia has gone viral on YouTube.
As for Eddie Kaye Thomas' Finch, he is now an "international traveler" and will score with Trisha, a bartender who used to go to band camp with Michelle.
To sum up, the story will see the gang remembering the good times, only to be faced with the frightening realization that they're no longer young teenagers. What's Playing claims the movie has "a very funny storyline."
In addition to Seann William Scott and Jason Biggs, Eugene Levy has signed up to reprise his role in "American Pie". More original cast of the "American Pie" movie series like Thomas Ian Nicholas and Tara Reid are expected to return as well.
Previous report says the project would start production this March. "Harold & Kumar" scribes, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, write and direct the upcoming fourth installment of the comedy series which has not got a release date.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video