Possible Plot Details of 'American Pie 4' Unveiled
Universal Pictures has recently announced they are making a new "American Pie" movie titled "American Reunion", and now new details of the upcoming project have surfaced. Brought to surface by What's Playing, the possible plot details reveal that [SPOILER ALERT!] the whole gang are returning to East Great Falls for their ten-year high school reunion.
Chris Klein's Oz is a big shot with a Malibu mansion. His girlfriend Mia, who seems to be a gold-digger, decides to join him at the reunion. Meanwhile, his ex-girlfriend Heather (Mena Suvari) brings with her to the town her new boyfriend, a forty-something surgeon, who tries to act younger.
Seann William Scott's Stifler isn't doing well. He is working as a temp for a rude boss that refers to him as 'his bitch', and isn't lucky with the ladies as well. He's supposed to be working the weekend of the reunion and attempts to keep up the ruse throughout the movie.
Upon returning home, Stifler scores with Laurie, a former hottie who now is 80 pounds heavier. Stifler's mom, portrayed by Jennifer Coolidge, will be making an appearance in the upcoming movie.
Jason Biggs' Jim is still married to Alyson Hannigan's Michelle. His fidelity is tempted as his next-door neighbor Kara has a crush on him. Kara's long-term boyfriend Marco isn't happy about it. Meanwhile, Jim's sex tape with Shannon Elizabeth's Nadia has gone viral on YouTube.
As for Eddie Kaye Thomas' Finch, he is now an "international traveler" and will score with Trisha, a bartender who used to go to band camp with Michelle.
To sum up, the story will see the gang remembering the good times, only to be faced with the frightening realization that they're no longer young teenagers. What's Playing claims the movie has "a very funny storyline."
In addition to Seann William Scott and Jason Biggs, Eugene Levy has signed up to reprise his role in "American Pie". More original cast of the "American Pie" movie series like Thomas Ian Nicholas and Tara Reid are expected to return as well.
Previous report says the project would start production this March. "Harold & Kumar" scribes, Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, write and direct the upcoming fourth installment of the comedy series which has not got a release date.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?