Highest and Lowest Scorer in First Week of 'DWTS' Season 12
"Dancing With the Stars" officially kicked off on Monday, March 21 with the Foxtrot and Cha Cha Cha. Weeks of training and adjustment to the dance floor sadly have delivered scores no more than 24 out of 30. Ralph Macchio, the "Karate Kid" who is paired with Karina Smirnoff played his card well in the first round by scoring the highest.
"Wow, Ralph, that was an amazing surprise" said Carrie Ann Inaba. "That was truly gorgeous. You have such elegance in your hold." Len Wiseman added, "Best fox trot tonight, well done." He received three eights from the judges.
Meanwhile, the lowest scorer of the week was Dr. Drew's sidekick Mike Catherwood who was partnered with Lacey Schwimmer. Bruno Tonioli called his Foxtrot "uncoordinated". Len commented, "Dancing is movement to music, you did move and there was music. But there was very little dance quality about it." He scored 13 out of 30.
Second best of the night was Kirstie Alley who was saved as the last act. She and Maksim Chmerkovskiy scored 23 out of 30 for their Cha Cha Cha to Cee-Lo's "Forget You". Other celebrities to watch for are Cheryl Hines and Chelsea Staub.
Watch Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff on Dancing with the Stars :
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked