Highest and Lowest Scorer in First Week of 'DWTS' Season 12
"Dancing With the Stars" officially kicked off on Monday, March 21 with the Foxtrot and Cha Cha Cha. Weeks of training and adjustment to the dance floor sadly have delivered scores no more than 24 out of 30. Ralph Macchio, the "Karate Kid" who is paired with Karina Smirnoff played his card well in the first round by scoring the highest.
"Wow, Ralph, that was an amazing surprise" said Carrie Ann Inaba. "That was truly gorgeous. You have such elegance in your hold." Len Wiseman added, "Best fox trot tonight, well done." He received three eights from the judges.
Meanwhile, the lowest scorer of the week was Dr. Drew's sidekick Mike Catherwood who was partnered with Lacey Schwimmer. Bruno Tonioli called his Foxtrot "uncoordinated". Len commented, "Dancing is movement to music, you did move and there was music. But there was very little dance quality about it." He scored 13 out of 30.
Second best of the night was Kirstie Alley who was saved as the last act. She and Maksim Chmerkovskiy scored 23 out of 30 for their Cha Cha Cha to Cee-Lo's "Forget You". Other celebrities to watch for are Cheryl Hines and Chelsea Staub.
Watch Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff on Dancing with the Stars :
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic