Video: Police Officers Surround Miley Cyrus' House
Although her father Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his divorce from her mother Tish, Miley Cyrus apparently still has another trouble in her house. On Saturday morning, March 19, several police officers reportedly responded to a call from the 18-year-old actress' mansion.
Several LAPD patrol cars were seen stopping by the "Hannah Montana" actress' property. A few minutes later, one of the cars was snapped entering the house through the adjoin gate while others were still outside, possibly waiting for any information that hinted them to take other moves. A private black car was also seen leaving the house.
Back in the end of February, Miley was reportedly angry at her father Billy Ray after he ranted that he regretted his daughter starred in the Disney series. An insider spilled to People Magazine, "Miley is upset. She's very hurt and angry."
The teen star also told her father to cancel his interview on "The View". A source informed Hollywood Life that the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" beauty tried to persuade him not to appear in the show. The source detailed, "She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars