Video: Police Officers Surround Miley Cyrus' House
Although her father Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his divorce from her mother Tish, Miley Cyrus apparently still has another trouble in her house. On Saturday morning, March 19, several police officers reportedly responded to a call from the 18-year-old actress' mansion.
Several LAPD patrol cars were seen stopping by the "Hannah Montana" actress' property. A few minutes later, one of the cars was snapped entering the house through the adjoin gate while others were still outside, possibly waiting for any information that hinted them to take other moves. A private black car was also seen leaving the house.
Back in the end of February, Miley was reportedly angry at her father Billy Ray after he ranted that he regretted his daughter starred in the Disney series. An insider spilled to People Magazine, "Miley is upset. She's very hurt and angry."
The teen star also told her father to cancel his interview on "The View". A source informed Hollywood Life that the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" beauty tried to persuade him not to appear in the show. The source detailed, "She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress