Video: Police Officers Surround Miley Cyrus' House
Although her father Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his divorce from her mother Tish, Miley Cyrus apparently still has another trouble in her house. On Saturday morning, March 19, several police officers reportedly responded to a call from the 18-year-old actress' mansion.
Several LAPD patrol cars were seen stopping by the "Hannah Montana" actress' property. A few minutes later, one of the cars was snapped entering the house through the adjoin gate while others were still outside, possibly waiting for any information that hinted them to take other moves. A private black car was also seen leaving the house.
Back in the end of February, Miley was reportedly angry at her father Billy Ray after he ranted that he regretted his daughter starred in the Disney series. An insider spilled to People Magazine, "Miley is upset. She's very hurt and angry."
The teen star also told her father to cancel his interview on "The View". A source informed Hollywood Life that the "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" beauty tried to persuade him not to appear in the show. The source detailed, "She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik