Report: Miley Cyrus Told Billy Ray to Pull Out of 'The View'
There's a rumor circling around that Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his appearance on "The View" on a request from his daughter. Miley Cyrus reportedly is angry at dad for talking so candidly about their family's turmoil to GQ including how he should have been a better parent for Miley and how "Hannah Montana" affected his marriage life.
"When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on 'The View' on Wednesday she went nuts," a family friend tells PopEater. "Only last week, Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen."
But Miley told her dad in a civil way. Another source told Hollywood Life, "Miley was reasoning with her Dad. She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
Billy Ray's representative has confirmed that his trip to NYC has been canceled.
More The View News
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Angelina Jolie Found Photos of Selena Gomez and Other Women on Brad Pitt's Phone?
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting