Report: Miley Cyrus Told Billy Ray to Pull Out of 'The View'
There's a rumor circling around that Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his appearance on "The View" on a request from his daughter. Miley Cyrus reportedly is angry at dad for talking so candidly about their family's turmoil to GQ including how he should have been a better parent for Miley and how "Hannah Montana" affected his marriage life.
"When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on 'The View' on Wednesday she went nuts," a family friend tells PopEater. "Only last week, Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen."
But Miley told her dad in a civil way. Another source told Hollywood Life, "Miley was reasoning with her Dad. She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
Billy Ray's representative has confirmed that his trip to NYC has been canceled.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video