Report: Miley Cyrus Told Billy Ray to Pull Out of 'The View'
There's a rumor circling around that Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his appearance on "The View" on a request from his daughter. Miley Cyrus reportedly is angry at dad for talking so candidly about their family's turmoil to GQ including how he should have been a better parent for Miley and how "Hannah Montana" affected his marriage life.
"When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on 'The View' on Wednesday she went nuts," a family friend tells PopEater. "Only last week, Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen."
But Miley told her dad in a civil way. Another source told Hollywood Life, "Miley was reasoning with her Dad. She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
Billy Ray's representative has confirmed that his trip to NYC has been canceled.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert