Report: Miley Cyrus Told Billy Ray to Pull Out of 'The View'
There's a rumor circling around that Billy Ray Cyrus has canceled his appearance on "The View" on a request from his daughter. Miley Cyrus reportedly is angry at dad for talking so candidly about their family's turmoil to GQ including how he should have been a better parent for Miley and how "Hannah Montana" affected his marriage life.
"When Miley found out her father was scheduled to appear on 'The View' on Wednesday she went nuts," a family friend tells PopEater. "Only last week, Billy shot his mouth off in GQ, and now he planned to sit down with [Barbara and Whoopi] and talk more crap about his family. No way would Miley or her team let that happen."
But Miley told her dad in a civil way. Another source told Hollywood Life, "Miley was reasoning with her Dad. She kept telling him it would be a bad idea because the ladies of 'The View' would grill him the whole time. Plus, the show's live, so he could easily say something he didn't mean to say, which would only upset Miley more. Basically, Miley brought her concerns up and Billy Ray accepted it."
Billy Ray's representative has confirmed that his trip to NYC has been canceled.
More The View News
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer