New Image and First Sneak Peek From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Surface
The first sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has arrived earlier than it was expected on this weekend. ABC Family has aired the preview on March 17 and it has now been made available on internet in its bootleg version.
Not all of the footage are new for some of them have been previewed in sneak peeks to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Still, it manages to tease fans with the final battle scenes in Hogwarts, and with commentaries from the cast like Daniel Radcliffe who gushes the movie is "very fantastic", and Emma Watson who claims it will make the audience's heart race.
Additionally, a new picture from the upcoming movie has also been released via ABC Family. It shows Harry, with Draco Malfoy's wand in hand, standing on a bridge held up by chains in an open chamber or corridor inside Hogwarts.
In this last installment of the "Harry Potter" film franchise, the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. David Yates directs the movie which is slated to come out in the U.S. on July 7.
UPDATE (Mar. 18, 2011 04:05 GMT): A high-res version of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" behind the scenes is now available on the following video as it has been officially released via Harry Potter UK Facebook page.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes