New Image and First Sneak Peek From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Surface
The first sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has arrived earlier than it was expected on this weekend. ABC Family has aired the preview on March 17 and it has now been made available on internet in its bootleg version.
Not all of the footage are new for some of them have been previewed in sneak peeks to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Still, it manages to tease fans with the final battle scenes in Hogwarts, and with commentaries from the cast like Daniel Radcliffe who gushes the movie is "very fantastic", and Emma Watson who claims it will make the audience's heart race.
Additionally, a new picture from the upcoming movie has also been released via ABC Family. It shows Harry, with Draco Malfoy's wand in hand, standing on a bridge held up by chains in an open chamber or corridor inside Hogwarts.
In this last installment of the "Harry Potter" film franchise, the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. David Yates directs the movie which is slated to come out in the U.S. on July 7.
UPDATE (Mar. 18, 2011 04:05 GMT): A high-res version of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" behind the scenes is now available on the following video as it has been officially released via Harry Potter UK Facebook page.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour