New Image and First Sneak Peek From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Surface
The first sneak peek from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" has arrived earlier than it was expected on this weekend. ABC Family has aired the preview on March 17 and it has now been made available on internet in its bootleg version.
Not all of the footage are new for some of them have been previewed in sneak peeks to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". Still, it manages to tease fans with the final battle scenes in Hogwarts, and with commentaries from the cast like Daniel Radcliffe who gushes the movie is "very fantastic", and Emma Watson who claims it will make the audience's heart race.
Additionally, a new picture from the upcoming movie has also been released via ABC Family. It shows Harry, with Draco Malfoy's wand in hand, standing on a bridge held up by chains in an open chamber or corridor inside Hogwarts.
In this last installment of the "Harry Potter" film franchise, the battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. David Yates directs the movie which is slated to come out in the U.S. on July 7.
UPDATE (Mar. 18, 2011 04:05 GMT): A high-res version of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" behind the scenes is now available on the following video as it has been officially released via Harry Potter UK Facebook page.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly