Photo of Shakira Kissing Gerard Pique Made Magazine Cover
Shakira has been caught kissing rumored boyfriend Gerard Pique. While she rarely made a public outing with the Barcelona star ever since they were romantically linked in 2010, the "Gypsy" singer is featured on the cover of Colombian magazine Caras closing her eyes and sharing a passionate kiss with him.
The cover shot put an end to months of speculation whether Columbian singer is romantically involved with the 24-year-old sportsman. The pair first met in spring 2010 while shooting a music video for the official track of 2010 World Cup, "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)". It was said that since then, they have enjoyed a string of secret meetings.
Both sides have shot down reports of them being romantically involved. Shakira said at a previous press conference in Barcelona, "You shouldn't take any notice of waka-rumours," while Gerard recently said, "We're just friends. There's nothing more to it." Still, photos of the twosome holding hands as they left a restaurant in Barcelona surfaced just last month.
Shakira herself announced her separation from longtime beau Antonio de la Rua in January. In a joint statement, she said, "During our almost 11 years together we have loved each other deeply, taken care of each other and stood by one another. They have been the most wonderful years of our lives, and thanks to that love and the respect we have shared for one another, we have been an exceptional couple and partners."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit